STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I got those on this site actually, for like $60 shipped I think, a few years ago. The guy had em in black too but I didn't get em for some reason.

I got those on this site actually, for like $60 shipped I think, a few years ago. The guy had em in black too but I didn't get em for some reason.
Yea when I got the blue one's I could have got the black too but opted for the blue - should have gotten them both when I had the chance. I have not tried on the Turf 97 retro's but I cannot imagine they are as comfy as these are

They haven't sold sbs in few years ... The last pair I got there was the real tree camo mids...

I'll give em a try for ya homie. Not my style so I won't be trying for myself

Last edited:
what stores getn shaq attaq?

ya'll think they gon sell out in the burgh?

need em to sit til 4/26 
ohwell.gif

Nike Factory Outlet at the Washington, PA outlets still had a few flavors of the LeBron X in three different colorways. Also had a decent size run still available.

Nike Factory Outlet at the Washington, PA outlets still had a few flavors of the LeBron X in three different colorways. Also had a decent size run still available.
my man got these there 2day for 80, just a heads up if anyone wants to go grab a pair

I can't even remember if they had the wind chill in that size bro. I know they had a nice run of sizes though.

Back
Top Bottom