STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Wore my Germany AM1's today

Got to ride in this baby yesterday, still shaking

Last edited:
Well. Looks like I can go to bed a bit early tonight Skep... :-D GO SAINTS!

Javier

Last edited:
Can't get any better than this right now other than being at the game...

We win this game I'm trying my hardest to find tickets against the cards....even tho I tried like hell to find tickets for tonight.

People want too damn much...

Keep this **** up!

Been waiting since I was 9 to see this happen again.....stuck by this team ever since.

I'm excited as hell...

Now I gotta find me some damn tickets

That was insane. Been to cup finals, afc championship games, just about anything big that has happened sporting wise here. That was one of the most energetic crowds I've been apart of. Just awesome

^There was definitely something special in the air tonight. Just an AWESOME atmosphere, one of the best I've ever been to. Bucs were fantastic, BRING ON THE CARDS!!!

Javier

Patience paid off. Got the black attaqs for 115 shipped from ycmc, and found some tix for Sundays game.

Now let's go bucs/pens

^I'm with you man - I've been drooling over a pair of the CJ81 trainers in that "Tigers" colorway. I'm pretty proud of myself for waiting and it paid off - just bought them from NDC for $95 shipped. Yessssss...

LET'S GO BUCS!!!!!

Javier

Ah I really want a pair of those and been waiting for eastbay to allow discounts on them. That's the price I wanted to pay, but I need to wait to see if I get the x's on the 12 or not since I bought the attaqs

Ended up with the glow in the dark air max 1s for 89 from finish line too. Ugh haha.

Coles gonna get me tomorrow as well

Last edited:
Not as electric as Tuesday but still a great crowd. Can't wait til tomorrow to see how amped we can be one last time this series.

Ran a 5k at tanger today and did a quick lap at the nike store. Team apparel was 30% off, the kobe shorts and zip up that matches the fades were 30 off, and there was hyperposites for 180, durant elites 150, and a pair of red and black striped xx8s on the hash wall at 200.

Last edited:
Got tickets for today's game - can't wait, the place will go nuts if the Bucs can close out the series tonight!

Javier

Was able to finally cop something from jimmy jazz online. Secured my x's and now I can run my 5k with out having to try and cop during it haha. Most of the stores in monroville mall said they were gettin 20-25 pairs. Those bron xi's look good to but I blew my shoe budget already this month. Hope everyone gets whatever they're looking for today

I passed and I'm mad. But I liked the way I could make em look on ID better so if I want em in the future I'll do that

Back
Top Bottom