STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Didn't even know there was a restock, what did I miss?
Toros

Green glows

fire red 3s

fire red 5s

playoff 8s

not sure if it was the whole fear pack

some foams

I think the LeBron championship pack was there from what some posts said in other threads

I missed it too I seen someone post about it like 4 hours after

That's the only pair I wanted was green glows and I was just saying the other day that some people on NT were saying expect a restock around Sept. 23-25. I know there was some more pairs but those are what I remember.

I have green glow in 11.5 if they'll fit either of you lemme know I'll let em go at a good price

Gotta remember that you both wear my size. In that I only have my db6 I'm looking to sell, cdp 18, and a **** load of air forces

^^^I dont get it?
ohwell.gif

price on the db6s skep?

Not sure if anyone is going for the bel air 5s, but foot action in Monroeville is getting them they are handing out tickets for the raffle next Wednesday and Thursday. Winners will be called Friday and pick up time is 8am-6pm unless they change it.

How popular do you guys think the steel x's are going to be. I have a 8 am 5k on the 12 so I probably won't be able to try until around 9. I'm praying they end up like the playoff viiis and are around most of Saturday. I'm in need of a x and a ii at this point.

This whole ticket thing is pathetic. They think this is going to stop people from gettin robbed or hurt over some sneakers, it won't. Main reason I stopped checkin for sneakers forreal. I'm done w/ that knowin about a shoe months ahead of time and wantin it only to get shafted because I don't know the right people or didn't win a raffle.

That bein said, I want the Bel-Air V's for my daughter. Those are right up her alley especially w/ the purple in em.

And a heads up for anybody who knows someone who has kids in youth sizes or has kids in youth sizes, the Footlocker in Edgewood Town Centre has Beef n Broccoli field Timbs for $30. Largest size I seen was a 4.5y

Last edited:
Wish they would release the Katrina's. I passed on the cements in 2011 I regret it a bit cause they sat for a good month here then the fire red 3s just didn't do it for me.

1 more bucco win and playoff baseball here. Hell yea. Hopefully Pitt wins today to make up for ****** sports weekend last week.

Last edited:
Gunna be an exciting next few days....god i hope they play here tues!!

Wearing some blacl and gold for good luck today

Part 2

Last edited:
Pirates and Pitt good. Stillers not so much. Tuesdays going to be a party for sure. Still trying to decide on getting the answer dmx 10s or the black attaqs. Got some finishline rewards and cash in the paypal that's burning a whole

Pirates and Pitt good. Stillers not so much. Tuesdays going to be a party for sure. Still trying to decide on getting the answer dmx 10s or the black attaqs. Got some finishline rewards and cash in the paypal that's burning a whole

Sit on the money, u'll be glad u did later. I used to be like that but learned it's better to wait

Back
Top Bottom