Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Have a question.
Im over weight but still consider myself athletic. I'm not a fat slop that cant walk up the steps or play sports at all. I bike, play handball, footballetc.

My question is dealing with my asthma. I'v been riding my bike on my trainer inside this summer staying in the cool air (humidity kills me) but i took itout today and my asthma started acting up big time. Its mostly when i run or sprinting where it use to bother me the most at 1st.. than after i cooled down, itusually was fine for the rest of the game.

What can I do to build up my breathing strength where it doesn't bother me at all. Would biking for a longer time help, or do say 7-10 sprints or so dailyto get my system use to it. Once this semester starts I'll be attending the free gym my campus has and plan to workout my chest alot to build thosemuscles.

My main concern is for the touch football leagues I'll be playing on Saturday and maybe Sunday mornings for.

That shaker is whack. You should've got one with a mixer ball in it.

Fo those who got a Sport Chalet around..check out the sale. I picked up a steal today...Asics running shoes for $20 and tax.
pimp.gif
I usually shell out a bill for them.

Just practice getting your stamina up in general, go running. Bring your inhaler and some water. You will lose weight too.

laugh.gif
Just watched that Nike Free commercial...pretty awesome. But if you are really running hard with them, you would spend quite a bit of money replacing.From what I hear, their life span is only 1/2 of what other running shoes are. So expect to get a new pair every 150-200 miles.

I used my Kobe IV's today for plyo and it was a lot better than my Asics. I will use these until I see some Lunar on sale. 20% off at Eastbay isn'tgood enough.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Just practice getting your stamina up in general, go running. Bring your inhaler and some water. You will lose weight too.

What would be the best way to get your stamina up? Long jogs/bike rides? Or short sprints at a higher intensity

Originally Posted by wj4

Fo those who got a Sport Chalet around..check out the sale. I picked up a steal today...Asics running shoes for $20 and tax.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
It works perfectly fine though plus it was free.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by wj4

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
I've had a shaker like that before and it didn't do that great of a job mixing some protein mixture, even when you rigorously shake it. Iswitched to one with a batter ball and that mixes a lot better. But if you got it for free, can't really complain. You spent over $X to qualify right?

no joke man

if you cant beat em join em

imma get my Pro Card though, i dont see the point in lookin like that as a normal citizen

laugh.gif
nah but for real

end of month pics an we need to update each other on progress

naw ur being sarcastic. i know it. are those ur empty tubs also? lol i should start collecting them just to stack them up

Companies should offer points for buying their products that can be redeemed for stuff....this would make customers loyal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by wj4

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
I've had a shaker like that before and it didn't do that great of a job mixing some protein mixture, even when you rigorously shake it. I switched to one with a batter ball and that mixes a lot better. But if you got it for free, can't really complain. You spent over $X to qualify right?
Damn, you got the high tech one
laugh.gif
but if anything everyhappens to my current one or it doesn't get the job done, I'll look into those. It's free with any purchase. It mixed fine with the Myofusion andfor the ON Casein, I never used casein before but I'm guessing it's naturally heavier compared to Whey. That would make sense since it takes longer tobreakdown. I had to give it a few good shakes, there was a little bit stuck on the bottom. It's Cookies and Cream flavor, I remember having that in anotherbrand and it was hard to complete dissolve and mix using a spoon. But regardless of whether I'm using a spoon and cup or a shaker cup, after I finish myshake, I fill it up with water and drink it, to make sure I get all the left over residue.

Wheres the dude that was hyping up the Myofusion?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

It's good, I thought it would be better though.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Damn. Whatever is on the stove is for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
eek.gif
its called ErgoPharm ClearShot

dude is addicted to it. its an energy drink

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

wheres the creatine in that pic l2l

in the pic joe cam posted?

there is creatine in nano vapor an a few other products in there from what i can see.

pic i posted.....size on and green mag. ovbiously.

Yall trippin with the supplements
laugh.gif

Animal Pack can i grind them down and blend them with my protein shakes?

And what exactly is bad about using a treadmill?

Back
Top Bottom