Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by Vancity74

That dude's calves are bigger than both of mine combined and then doubled.

Chicken legs ftl

sux

dude i know trains his legs hard, i mean he is not one that neglects legs at all not one of those upper body only lames in our gym, they just WILL not grow.its like insane to me, he knows it too he just accepts it. he puts up numbers too

btw flex lewis is the dude from the Gaspari ads

dude is only 5'5", a lot of these pros are super short...........

another reason i like this dude

arnold_schwarzenegger_training.jpg
188370601_c74befb194.jpg

he is my height......

The lower the squat the better right? !%# to grass is what I say.. squat low or go home. Just make sure your weights not too heavy. When I do these squats itreally works the inner thigh and glutes..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

At the beginning of this thread I weighed 231lbs.

weighed my self today 214lbs..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

time to get on my super grizz at the gym, but school has definitely put a fork in it lately..
congrats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
keep up the good work man.

I can't go terribly, low but next time I guess I'll try. Right now I only do squats until parallel, up until 2 plates at 10 reps on my 4th set.

Them donkey calf raises look fun by the way. I'll remember to try them next time I go to the gym.....with a female.

i can't quite do atg squats. something about my balance isn't right, and i think i can't lean forward at the hips enough. it's the samereason i can't do pistol squats rights. but i definitely go below parallel. i'm maxing around 280, hopefully i'll be at 300 soon (2x bodyweight). too bad i fell hard on a spot right above my tailbone, and squats/deads or any glute work is a no-go for a while.

my deadlift max is about the same as squats, but i don't have straps or gloves, so my grip is the first thing to fail. bench is pretty weak... in the175-185 range, but i haven't had a spotter to try anything higher. so yea, my legs are disproportionally big, so i'm trying to even it out.

Man nh but brolic legs are a good look. The funny thing is the people who I usually see who have them look like they don't weight train at all. upper bodyis like non-existant. That and back. I think pay too much attention to chest/arm§

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you serious?

dudes smaller than me can do those numbers, an i can def do those numbers myself and have passed them myself

im not even gonna say nothin.................were passed that

Lol you referring to my number??? If so... i thought juice was supposed to make you stronger?? Anyway...i train for bodybuilding not power lifting. And these"smaller dudes" like YOU wonder why they dont grow. And wheres the vids at.....you talk a whole lot but im not seeing any vids OR results

What are box squats?

Are front squats necessary? or do they just provide variation.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

you serious?

dudes smaller than me can do those numbers, an i can def do those numbers myself and have passed them myself

Lol you referring to my number??? If so... i thought juice was supposed to make you stronger?? Anyway...i train for bodybuilding not power lifting. And these "smaller dudes" like YOU wonder why they dont grow. And wheres the vids at.....you talk a whole lot but im not seeing any vids OR results
Shots fired... L2L is gonna spazz though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He prides himself in being over 6 foot

anybody use the sauna at their gyms?
whats the average time to sit in it?
i was just in in for about 8 minutes and felt dryer than a raisin at about the 4th minute.
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by I3

What are box squats?

Are front squats necessary? or do they just provide variation.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_...aining_performance/squatting_from_head_to_toe

They're essentially squatting on a box
laugh.gif
Front squats target thequads more than regular squats.

Gonna start lifting soon. I've been soooooooooooo busy with school that all i've had time to do is attend classes, study and do hw. I'm gonna tryand make room or go whenever I have a chance. I recieved my order from bb.com:

Universal Torrent
Scivation Vasocharge
ON Pro complex

Hopefully this coupled with a clean bulk will yield some results. And not to mention I'm gonna be going a lot lower on squats and I'm gonna make legday a priority.

Originally Posted by Kahlow

anybody use the sauna at their gyms?
whats the average time to sit in it?
i was just in in for about 8 minutes and felt dryer than a raisin at about the 4th minute.

laugh.gif

As long as you ever can. I'm from Finland and you can't #@*$ with us in sauna (pause). It's nothing to stay there 30minutes.

Oh and let me guess, you didn't even throw water on the rocks?

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/kv0YGOD_A50&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/kv0YGOD_A50&rel=1

Oh and don't listen to that idiot telling you it's dangerous

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by ericescobar

^aw hell naw, see, i don't want my forearms to chafe and get infected with iron oxide or some shizzzzz. plus, they don't seem as practical as reg. squats.
any others? seriously, i want new stuff. let me have them.
I was being serious.
They're even more practical than regular squats.
Your arms will be fine. If anything you can wear a sweatshirt/ long sleeve. What's more practical than a thrusting motion for a male?
laugh.gif

You want to try good mornings/seated good mornings?
I just looked it up. I'm interested
laugh.gif
Might try it out soon

Originally Posted by boholkicks

^sleep is very important man... im pretty sure you know that... maybe you need to go to the doctor and maybe they can prescribe you some sleeping medicine...

anyways HIIT is the best, im losing weight and at the same time decreasing my mile time... its awesome...
eek.gif
I need to start on that. How about muscle mass, do you feelless muscular at all?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol.... I donno whts dudes problem... Been stalkin me about steroids for a min and takin cheap shots that have no substance. Must have an ego issue orsomething

you serious?

Lol you referring to my number??? If so... i thought juice was supposed to make you stronger?? Anyway...i train for bodybuilding not power lifting. And these "smaller dudes" like YOU wonder why they dont grow. And wheres the vids at.....you talk a whole lot but im not seeing any vids OR results

nah man even for your size those numbers are pretty low

wonder why i cant grow? nah i never said that....i can def grow

for somebody who likes heath and them so much get real. vids? dude i dont have a single youtube vid of myself what am i suppose to do go to the gym with acamcorder?

NOBODY in my gym does that, im far from a powerlifter myself but when in a bulking phase you mean to tell me thats all you can put up?

like i said before were way pass that, dude youre bulky as hell an those are your numbers youre massive but your definition.....there is none.

you literally posted just a side profile of your massive arm, youre all mass, your bf% is in the TEENS easy youre def not 10% and massive.

so my point is those numbers are terrible. i should get members from other forums to chime in this lil place to make it more interesting......

1st rule about niketalk you dont talk about niketalk?

Did burpees today...that got the heart pumping. I'm going to need to work on it. I was done after 15.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Is there any point in trying HIIT when I'm only running about 2 miles everytime I run?
Yeah. That should be enough, as long as you go at it hard enough. Make sure it's outside though. Treadmills are worthless.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

you serious?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah man i just cant take dude serious he talkin about vids he posted a damn pic with himself flexin on a cable machine with his shirt off......he alreadyadmitted to doin cycles.....i guess jokin about roids in the thread that wasnt a joke i dunno i dont care, ph or roids. fact is ice is massive..........andtalkin about he trains to bodybuild

ice prolly weigh like 250 lbs those numbers are pathetic and he is not even cut. really that just caught me off guard.

like i stated before size does not mean knowledge or they know how to train better

id listen to/train with joe cam or wawa, durden, panarican before this meathead

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

*nervous whistling*

laugh.gif

Just let it go man. If need be, block each other

yea good advice

dude is a joke son talkin about vids he flexin on cable machine with a baggy wifebeater

then post a side pic of just a massive arm.....no kind of definition. dude is priding himself in 20 inch arms covered in fat

those numbers are pathetic he prolly weighs 250lbs+

my god

IICE you dont even have a genetic 4 pack your body fat composition sux man, face the facts....and for a dude the size of yourself those numbers suck pointblank period dont say youre a body builder....youre disrespecting the body building community

real talk everybody in here should post a legit clear pic end of this month or this thread needs to start over, contest or no contest

a lot of bs goin on

Back
Top Bottom