STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea I mean I do too :lol: I think I may have overstated it a little. I just prefer to let meat sit for a few before cutting it all up. Seems to hold in some of the juice. I actually just looked it up though and supposedly it's a myth :lol: who knows

I usually let it sit and cool down before I cut it...who knows I'm not a scientist.

yall doing it wrong...

BBQ Sauce>

:smokin

Lol Some days anything on it helps....mustard is my go to.....or buffalo

The plates hit the ground at the bottom and become weightless almost but hanging from the bands makes it tough as **** to stay tight on the way down, look how that bar is shaking. Doing it like that really tests you stabilizer muscles.  

Look up the bamboo bar, Mark Bell uses it sometimes, its tough as ****.

Oh man, i just watched a couple videos that joint is shaking like crazy. These guys had 1 plate hanging from the ends in 1 of em and it was shaking like mad. Guess if ur not in control of the bar and the weight the plates just become like pendulums on the end lol. I kinda wanna try this. You ever done it or anything similar before?

I let myself go when this semester started. So there's about 1 and a half full week of classes left then its finals. After, im hitting the gym regularly. Lately I've been going friday and Saturday morning. Chiming back in here for some motivation again. School got me stressed!

Oh man, i just watched a couple videos that joint is shaking like crazy. These guys had 1 plate hanging from the ends in 1 of em and it was shaking like mad. Guess if ur not in control of the bar and the weight the plates just become like pendulums on the end lol. I kinda wanna try this. You ever done it or anything similar before?
Ive used bands before which is kind of the same feeling but no where near as tough.

Honey Mustard on Everything!!!!!!
Ketchup >>>>

i didn't eat much today. went to all you can eat sushi ad had about 8 rolls was too full the rest of the day. time to get this weight back up a f ew pounds.

Another deal on some athletic cut jeans. $34.99. Free shipping if you have prime. Only certain colors available.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=...d4-4233-a322-3245b6bfbe44&pf_rd_i=16043838011

Also 501CTs don't fit me at all. Way too tight on my thighs. I can barely fit straight fit now

Levi's sizing has always been hit or miss for me. Ordered a pair of 33/34 501 CTs and had them hemmed to 32s and they fit a solid 1-2 inches big in the waist. Just got my 32/32 501 CTs I got for $25 shipped and they fit super tight, but wearable. 0 room in the waist and much slimmer through the thigh/leg.

Help a nter out I have a beer belly. Measured it the other day 46 inches around. Been working out on and off .. Treadmill , basketball , weights .. It will not go away .. Any suggestions?

Have you guys tried the 511 performance levis I think they are newer straight feel like leggings they got to be the GOATS!!!!!

Help a nter out I have a beer belly. Measured it the other day 46 inches around. Been working out on and off .. Treadmill , basketball , weights .. It will not go away .. Any suggestions?

Diet. Can't outwork a bad diet

Diet. Watch your carbs and sugars. Chill out on the alcohol for a minute.

Speaking of bloated guts and stuff, anybody taking probiotics? :nerd:

ahat ahat hit that OHP for 175x2 last set. Tried a 3, couldnt.

Hit 305 squat too, tried 2, wasted too much energy adjusting my feet and then my feet were all the way slid forward in my kicks. Blah.

Two new PRS tho let's gooooooo

So just what foods do you suggest? That will make my stomach fat go away

Little to no sugar, only drink water (and milk :nerd:), no fried stuff, eat mainly protein and veggies not a whole lot of carbs. If you don't see results from that then you may need to track your macros.

ahat ahat hit that OHP for 175x2 last set. Tried a 3, couldnt.

Hit 305 squat too, tried 2, wasted too much energy adjusting my feet and then my feet were all the way slid forward in my kicks. Blah.

Two new PRS tho let's gooooooo

Damn nice :pimp:. I'm still chasing body weight OHP I don't think I'm gonna come close any time soon :smh:

Guys this shoulder pain isn't going away. Cant do anything other than legs now :smh: gains slowly disappearing
So close to hitting my goal of 185 flat bench. Did 175 couple weeks ago

Last edited:
Soundview when u couldn't hit rep 2 on squats how did u bail? Or did u have a spotter

I feel like I don't push myself on squats cuz I won't put the plates on it if i don't know 1000% that weight is going up

Last edited:
Soundview when u couldn't hit rep 2 on squats how did u bail? Or did u have a spotter

I feel like I don't push myself on squats cuz I won't put the plates on it if i don't know 1000% that weight is going up

Spotter makes me nervous..

I rather bailing out. Jumping forward and letting go of the bar.

Back
Top Bottom