STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

LMAOOOOOOO I'm dying

I was 5'10, 190lb when I was bouncing.. don't ask how I was taller. I just was.

I got you ...for $20 [emoji]128520[/emoji]
You really used to bounce?
Yeah. At Sin City for like a year. Two things I loved, the food/cooks and the bouncers I became good friends with. I got stories for days, though. waitresses used to **** the boss to keep their jobs. Not a 401k job. Not a 5 figure job. A commission job.

RAISE YOUR DAUGHTERS.

NAH. ACG / JACK DANIELS LIFE.

**** A TIMB. STOP playing with me. You a Lil *** boy.

Ok. Gimme moneyyyyy. Gimme moneyyyyy (let's see you name this movie[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji])
laugh.gif

I need a better hint than that come on
Lmaooooo you can't ask a teacher for help during a final.

YOU FAILED.

Asian lady from Don't Be A Menace

Last edited:
We need to stop talking about strippers. I'm trying to be good and not go out and blow my money again. Don't make me take a sabbatical from this thread. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not to keep this going and turn this into the wildin thread, but we not gonna acknowledge fams too specific price up here? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Forget that-

Soundview is the first dude that i know from ny not to wear timbs :wow:

Last edited:

Not to keep this going and turn this into the wildin thread, but we not gonna acknowledge fams too specific price up here? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Forget that-

Soundview is the first dude that i know from ny not to wear timbs
eek.gif
I used to as a kid/teen.

But I'm older now. i see the light. they trash. good protection, but I wear size 13 and they feel like dumbbells tied to my feet. I'm good on those. The pair I bought last year, I wore less than 5x SMH

#ACGLife #CutLife

High volume day in the gym today.

135x5 225x5 315x3 405x5 435x7 405x6 315x10 on DL.

Incline DB, 85x6 90x6 100x7 90x7 85x8.

Finished with accessory work, had a wonderful time. :pimp:

Last edited:
High volume day in the gym today.

135x5 225x5 315x3 405x5 435x7 405x6 315x10.

Incline DB, 85x6 90x6 100x7 90x7 85x8.

Finished with accessory work, had a wonderful time.
pimp.gif
You didn't say the lifts you did lmfao

I know your bench ain't 435, so I'm assuming it's deadlift? What's your weight? I need to get to your numbers man!! Good stuff though!! What's your 1rm?

Forget that-

Soundview is the first dude that i know from ny not to wear timbs :wow:

I used to as a kid/teen.

But I'm older now. i see the light. they trash. good protection, but I wear size 13 and they feel like dumbbells tied to my feet. I'm good on those. The pair I bought last year, I wore less than 5x SMH

#ACGLife #CutLife
I'm a Yankees fan from NJ and I own timbs. Last year I got ready to go to the bar. Had the timbs and my Yankees Derek jeter edition hat on without thinking. Looked in the mirror and I had a sudden urge to Shmoney dance 4 miles to the closest train station.

Last edited:

I know your bench ain't 435, so I'm assuming it's deadlift? What's your weight? I need to get to your numbers man!! Good stuff though!! What's your 1rm?

:lol: yea my fault forgot to put deadlifts.

I'm sitting at 187 right now, just hit 495x2 last week so I'm going for the big 500 + whatever else I can get either later this week or Monday next week.

Forget that-

Soundview is the first dude that i know from ny not to wear timbs
eek.gif

I used to as a kid/teen.

#ACGLife #CutLife
I'm a Yankees fan from NJ and I own timbs. Last year I got ready to go to the bar. Had the timbs and my Yankees Derek jeter edition hat on without thinking. Looked in the mirror and I had a sudden urge to Shmoney dance 4 miles to the closest train station.
Im about to start walking around like APE and beat up anybody with timbs on.....guess im fighting the whole NYC (besides lower manhattan)

laugh.gif
yea my fault forgot to put deadlifts.

I'm sitting at 187 right now, just hit 495x2 last week so I'm going for the big 500 + whatever else I can get either later this week or Monday next week.
Oh yeah, I forgot you said that 495 last week. 2.5x your weight. That's good! Now get to that 560

Im about to start walking around like APE and beat up anybody with timbs on.....guess im fighting the whole NYC (besides lower manhattan)

Oh yeah, I forgot you said that 495 last week. 2.5x your weight. That's good! Now get to that 560

I'm trying b, my goal is to get 600 by this time next year minimum.

Call me out of the loop, I guess. I've seen Timbs around for sure but didn't know it was NY thng :lol: Serious

Last edited:
Its not. Just a running joke now. Everyone everywhere wears timbs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom