STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I need 2more people...

If we don't get any more people, we'll do with just 8.

I'll send all info out to all parties tomorrow.
its all good, just wanna buy the person's gift as soon as possible... not with that last minute crap.... just lmk 

Man think i really strained my tricep smh. Been doing the heat thing. Skipped shoulders today did resistance band work and a little light db work. Did legs too but id feel it in my tricep when id grip the bar during squats. Its weird

I hate to say it cuz I know what you guys will say. But my trap hurts. Like it hurts to raise my shoulder and arms. I still have full range of motion but damn.

I first noticed it on Fri night a couple of hours after I worked out. And I might've aggravated it yesterday.

I dodged the curse for so long. Guess its like the chicken pox tho, ur bound to get it sooner or later.

Damn u amel!! :lol:

You know that thing that you can do pull ups, dips, and leg raises on....well I guess it wasn't bolted to the ground and so I pulled it down on my head and back last night
laugh.gif
. Played it off like nothing happened but god damn it hurt.

You know that thing that you can do pull ups, dips, and leg raises on....well I guess it wasn't bolted to the ground and so I pulled it down on my head and back last night:lol: . Played it off like nothing happened but god damn it hurt.

Ur too brolic fam lol brought down the house. Glad u ok tho

Might go in tonight to see if i can find a max DL. Last time i pulled 425 for a PR, but had a nagging groin ache and felt limited.

Might go in tonight to see if i can find a max DL. Last time i pulled 425 for a PR, but had a nagging groin ache and felt limited.

Damn man, your squat way ahead of your DL.

You said you played soccer right?

I'm sure crossfit helps too, lot of posterior chain work.

You know that thing that you can do pull ups, dips, and leg raises on....well I guess it wasn't bolted to the ground and so I pulled it down on my head and back last night:lol: . Played it off like nothing happened but god damn it hurt.

You supposed to be rolling in lawsuit money but you on NT telling us about it. That's the gym fault fam get them ducats

Was looking for a OHP program. Can't find one. Ones I did find required 2-3 days a week. About to just make my own SMH.

Just mix it up bloodbath, alternate weeks like 5x5 then 5x3 then 3x3 or just do 5x5 each week and add 5 pounds. Test your max like every 6-8 weeks if you want.
Gotcha. Ended up running my squat program for it.

Did 140x2
150x2
160x2

Mad accessory. Some core workouts. Same ol.

You supposed to be rolling in lawsuit money but you on NT telling us about it. That's the gym fault fam get them ducats
you must forgot the waiver they make you sign "we are not responsible for any injuries"

....or maybe that's just my gym cause they equipment is so old [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Damn man, your squat way ahead of your DL.

You said you played soccer right?

I'm sure crossfit helps too, lot of posterior chain work.
Yea, i always thought it was odd that my squat numbers are close to my DL, as i almost thought DL should be much higher. Having said that, the 425 i pulled a few months ago was my first time finding a max ever.

I did through college. Crossfit defenitely helps.

lol nah man it was my fault and even if it wasn't I'm not about that lawsuit life...In court with a headache bag on... nah

Thinking about starting but on 5x5 and just doing my own thing on dl since 5 reps is weak as hell.

you must forgot the waiver they make you sign "we are not responsible for any injuries"

....or maybe that's just my gym cause they equipment is so old [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Sheeeit if some equipment fell on me cause it wasn't bolted down correctly that ain't on me. I'd call a lawyer with the quickness. I think every gym has a waiver but that can't include equipment failure due to improper installation. Just think, if the bench was missing some bolts and it collapsed while you had 315 on the bar and you got seriously injured, the gym isn't responsible?

Waivers like that don't hold up in court, especially when there's negligence, like equipment not being properly bolted down :lol:

Arent those waivers for instances when people use the equipment incorrectly and hurt themselves?

I forgot to say: Good mornings are the real deal.

Finally tried them again after years, since the barbell used to slip up my back when bent over LMAO. I gripped it tight this time. Went up to 135lb. It was KILLER. My lower back is still sore. They're just as tough as stiff legged deadlift!

I been doing pullups on the two rings and it feels real nice. Saw Ogus and some other Youtubers doing it so I thought I'd give it a try. Def. adding it to my routine now.

Back
Top Bottom