STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

no romo, but your progress is looking good. Me and you are about the same weight/height. I have a six pack, but it's just this little bit of belly fat won't let me flourish. :smh:

Thanks man! I usually lift 6 times a week cause i got my own set up at home and play ball like 4 times a week. I only drink water, no fried food and no sweets. Thats it haha

Damn Jew such a bully 
laugh.gif

I had the most interesting and mind blowing conversation with a trainer today :lol:

So I'm deadlifting, and there's a trainer next to me teaching someone to deadlift.

I watched the guy do a couple sets, and I had to say something before he visited snap city. It looked very dangerous :lol:

I asked the trainer why he had the guy standing so far from the bar. Then the trainer informed me that the bar should be lined up with the crease of your foot where you can bend your toes.

He dropped several more nuggets on me like you should start your pull from as low as you can get your butt and that a deadlift should look exactly like a squat.

I honestly wish I could remember everything he said, cause my mind was so blown :lol:

I can't believe these guys get paid to train people :lol:

no romo, but your progress is looking good. Me and you are about the same weight/height. I have a six pack, but it's just this little bit of belly fat won't let me flourish. :smh:

Thanks man! I usually lift 6 times a week cause i got my own set up at home and play ball like 4 times a week. I only drink water, no fried food and no sweets. Thats it haha
I wish I had my own set up at home. I lift weights once in a while, I mostly do HIITs and calisthenics. My diet is quite **** though, I don't have the disposable income to buy all the right food. I just eat whatever my parents cook and I can't say no to sweets. [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Last edited:
What flavour of the MP combat crunch bars do you guys recommend? Might swing by GNC later and scoop up a few diff ones

What flavour of the MP combat crunch bars do you guys recommend? Might swing by GNC later and scoop up a few diff ones

Only 2 flavors worth wild...
Cinnamon twist and Birthday cake :smokin

They're all good i jsut dont like chocolate personally

Only 2 flavors worth wild...
Cinnamon twist and Birthday cake :smokin

They're all good i jsut dont like chocolate personally
Yeah it depends if you like chocolate. I think cinnamon twist is not very good. I like all the chocolate ones I've tried. Cookies n cream, brownie, chocolate peanut butter cup, all were $. I tried white chocolate raspberry which was decent

been working out real sporadically. tried those 4 squat warm-ups posted and i can't squat down that close to the wall without falling backwards even in romaleos. definite mobility issues there. suggestions on where to focus?

on a side note, did a burn out set of squats with 135# at the end and paused for about 30+ secs on the last rep. almost fainted when i racked the bar. knelt down and held onto a bench and rode it out :smh: :frown: :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom