STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh you got jokes?

Im an 11 b!tch boys 
tongue.gif

I only roast people that lift serious, are considered a grown man and weigh the same as a middle schooler 
laugh.gif

Unless you're like 5'5 and under.

All love though before people get mad <3
Boss and Bwood consistently troll me for having triad sized feet.

Am I the only Xtend fan?

I remember trying the other one yall told me about.. was not as good.

Am I the only Xtend fan?

I remember trying the other one yall told me about.. was not as good.
i like the old formula. when marc lobliner was still with scivation.

ive been too cheap to cop bcaa, but it used to hold me down during cutting.

finna just cop some sugar free kool aid instead lol

i like the old formula. when marc lobliner was still with scivation.

ive been too cheap to cop bcaa, but it used to hold me down during cutting.

finna just cop some sugar free kool aid instead lol
Can someone give me a laymens explanation of BCAAs.I thought there were aminos in protein powders already

And you say they use to hold you down during cutting, how so? 

Ya boy is cutting right now so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Can someone give me a laymens explanation of BCAAs.I thought there were aminos in protein powders already

bro science in shortest terms.

held me down during a cut bc i'd be sipping on it in between meals.

in Laymen's terms part 1, think of it as an advanced Gatorade.

in Laymen's terms part 2
it's there for recovery,
but the other uses is for fat burning a bit of energy for the gym, also.

it basically makes sures your muscles get the proper aminos to it. helps to, basically feeds your muscles and makes sure your body doesn't eat your muscles uses the fat to feed off instead. Its a higher concentration then in protein powders without the calories.

i use it for when I first wake up and do fasted cardio since Im not eating first thing in the morning (which I normally do)
use it to sip on before/while i'm working out.
drink it all day in between meals, Xtend has the best flavors imo and i've tried 4 different brands so far.
the big tub is 55 bucks but it last me over 3 months . I usually split 1 scoop in to 2 or 3 drinks

but curving the appetite is the biggest reason I use it during my cut. plus it's making sure my muscles stay fed, and me hydrated so its a win win

Lol, so no one has any answers. Big Boss, your vote is still TTS?
Sorry I didn't see your first post, if your feet are on the wider side than I would go TTS but if they are narrow than I think you could .5 size down for a more snug fit. When Im squatting, I wear 2 pairs of socks and tie them as tight as possible, I want to feel as planted to the ground as possible.

Lol, so no one has any answers. Big Boss, your vote is still TTS?

Sorry I didn't see your first post, if your feet are on the wider side than I would go TTS but if they are narrow than I think you could .5 size down for a more snug fit. When Im squatting, I wear 2 pairs of socks and tie them as tight as possible, I want to feel as planted to the ground as possible.

You're just used to ignoring my posts I bet. Lol

J/p and thanks.

I was about to go with the 7, but your post making me think 7.5. I'm about to just buy both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

I do that double sock thing all the time. I thought I was the only one.

BB kills me with their ads some times. I can't stop laughing

So would you guys say that you can take BCAA's instead of a protein shake post work-out or would it still be recommended to take the latter as well?

Yeah its messed up for other lifters. At uspal bob nor cal meet the same thing happened lol @BIGBOSS
Lol did he lift at that one too? Im surprised no ones ever called him out to his face.

I don't see how you could enjoy beating people you know aren't on the same level as you.

10 sets of 10 (GVT).

225lb on bench.

Felt easy even on sets 8-10.

8-10 is when I had to grind out the last 2 or 3 reps.

anyone do any of those hokey reebok Spartan races? there's on in sf in a couple weeks. kinda wanna do it just for the exposure. catch a few eyeballs.

So would you guys say that you can take BCAA's instead of a protein shake post work-out or would it still be recommended to take the latter as well?
Bcaa arent food protein. So no you couldnt.
Its an amino acid its just a supporter of lean muscle and recovery. But not actual food

Most protein's have BCAA's. I know ON does.

I take BCAA's throughout the day and during the workout. Sorry, water sucks on it's own.

anyone do any of those hokey reebok Spartan races? there's on in sf in a couple weeks. kinda wanna do it just for the exposure. catch a few eyeballs.

I've done the Sprint, had a lot of fun. It was a group.

That being said, have no interest in the longer ones. The sprint was fun, basically a 5k with obstacles.

Do you guys do activities outside of the gym?

Seems the only activities approved in this thread are 24 Hour Fitness/LA Fitness and Hoops.

Speaking of protein powder, Quest protein powder is yum. Don't think I will be going back to ON. I will be getting the salted caramel flavor next.

Back
Top Bottom