STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

monohydrate>>>>>>

it contains creapure zyzz

an imo this is def better than regular mono.

i like this creatine better than con-cret

i know but it also has other creatine which IMO is useless.

your paying $30 for 60 servings when straight mono is the best and cheap. $30 you can get 300 servings lol

if it works for you thats fine

i know but it also has other creatine which IMO is useless.

your paying $30 for 60 servings when straight mono is the best and cheap. $30 you can get 300 servings lol

if it works for you thats fine

i think its better than straight mono

to each their own though.

first day i took it my strength something else, i havnt been on creatine in a long time so i dunno if that made a difference.

Think it be a bad idea to do sumos today if I did conventional deadlifts yesterday? Friend hit me up today for leg day and wanted to try them out.

BB.com has where you can order 14 meals for 100 bucks, lol I might cop just for the heck of it for days I dont want to cook.

Anyone else do ab work with leg day? I can't bring myself to do a full leg workout so I mix in ab exercises. I love working out but legs take a toll on me.

This thread is too big for me to search but if I eat healthy, do cardio and take a fat burning supplement, will the supplement honestly speed up my goal to get lean?

This thread is too big for me to search but if I eat healthy, do cardio and take a fat burning supplement, will the supplement honestly speed up my goal to get lean?

Fat burners give me an unreal amount of energy

Energy when applied to training allows me to do more (or at least think i can do more).

Doing more means you burn more calories

burning more calories increases the deficit needed to lose weight

so in a sense, yes.

Last edited:
Took the week off from lifting, in preparation for the Super Spartan I'm running on Sunday.  DAMN!!!! I need them weights, I feel lost without them....LOL

I've been told you don't need a fat burner if you're starting out. Eating clean while burning more calories than you put in, weights, and cardio will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom