STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

do not listen to this guy

blox is terrible straight up scam that doesnt have any scientific proof to back it up its claims thats saa's actually work

go with xtend or core bcaa
Hmmm didn't know Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson was on the site.

Terrible?  Scam? Yet up for Amino Supplement of the year 2013

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013-supplement-awards-nominees.html#2013-amino

Because it may not work for you don't be a douche and knock it claiming it is a scam.  Not every supplement works for everyone.

I bring my own in, my gym is cheap. Have a feeling I'll start a foam rolling epidemic soon like I did with jump roping at my gym lol
Lately i've been rolling out with the foam roll first, then with a 4inch PVC pipe, then finish it off with the lacrosse ball for point SMR. 

seems like all of my new gym friends are all either wbff or ifbb pros. they all keep whispering in my ear to compete and whatnot. That's not really my thing. I definitely use them for motivation though. They're walking around 5-6% in the off season since most do magazines and whatnot too. It's amazing how much bigger you look when you just lose some fat.

Because it may not work for you don't be a douche and knock it claiming it is a scam.  Not every supplement works for everyone.

:rofl:

don’t use the fact that the company has a pro athlete as a sponsor as way to justify a product is credible or the fact that its up for an award (which has nothing to do with how well a product may or may not work) both of which are ridiculous

Maybe try doing some research on silk amino acids and you’ll find no scientific prove of any of the claims they make actually doing anything for humans matter of fact its never even been tested on humans all those claims they make are based off of studies on rats

So yes it is a scam and anything from bpi sports is pretty much under dosed over stimmed crap

seems like all of my new gym friends are all either wbff or ifbb pros. they all keep whispering in my ear to compete and whatnot. That's not really my thing. I definitely use them for motivation though. They're walking around 5-6% in the off season since most do magazines and whatnot too. It's amazing how much bigger you look when you just lose some fat.
"She could be on magazines, but she ain't really into that owww"

Lol, But yea bro, why not just go ahead and do it? A little extra gwop in ya dungarees ain't Neva hurt nobody

Scratch that, haters catch feelins, but still do it

Sounds like a great experience just to have on your resume of life, y'know? I can't wait till i'm at the physique where those are the types of comments I get.

Did brah use jay cutler is proof blox worked? LOLOLLOLOLOL

heck just compare Xtends profile to anything on the market. The end

:x running in nike air maxes. That turned me off to nike a while ago, not sure how the new running shoes are though.

I only run to warm up (a mile) and I usually do that in my Air Max 2013s... but ****, I've done it in Lebrons, Zoom Generations, whatever I'm doing my workout in that day.

When you guys saying running, what is the distance you have in mind?

I bring my own in, my gym is cheap. Have a feeling I'll start a foam rolling epidemic soon like I did with jump roping at my gym lol

Lately i've been rolling out with the foam roll first, then with a 4inch PVC pipe, then finish it off with the lacrosse ball for point SMR. 
I really need to start doing work with the lacrosse ball. I'll pass on the PVC pipe for now. :lol:

regarding Blox..... TRASH

anyone with knowledge will tell you that.

buy Xtend and leave it at that :lol:

wasnt planning on buying protein but on BB they got Cellucor B1G1 free so i copped the CnC and Strawberry. Wish they had the cinnamon swirl in the deal :smh:

:x running in nike air maxes. That turned me off to nike a while ago, not sure how the new running shoes are though.

I only run to warm up (a mile) and I usually do that in my Air Max 2013s... but ****, I've done it in Lebrons, Zoom Generations, whatever I'm doing my workout in that day.

When you guys saying running, what is the distance you have in mind?

Used to do anywhere from 1-3 miles in my Air max 95s, bottom of my feet felt like it got prison gang raped and had mean shin splints. I never thought it would make a difference, but the asics were a world apart.

regarding Blox..... TRASH

anyone with knowledge will tell you that.

buy Xtend and leave it at that laugh.gif

wasnt planning on buying protein but on BB they got Cellucor B1G1 free so i copped the CnC and Strawberry. Wish they had the cinnamon swirl in the deal mean.gif

Me and my bro use blox, it's aight to me. I'll try xtend though.

Last edited:
I run and work out in Brooks Ravenna 4s. Went to a running store to finally get my foot analyzed and it turns out Im slightly flat footed and I over pronate. Before that I used to run I various nikes and new balances. The feeling was like night and day. No more cramping or shin splints or knee pain. I could run longer distances. My suggestion would be to get your foot analyzed and find a shoe model that correlates with it. You'd be surprised how many people out there are working out/running with shoes that don't fit their foot profile.

of course BB gonna put a buy 1 get 1 free sale when i just UNDS'd one 5lb ON whey

and got another 5lb jug still DS.

:lol: :smh:

thinking about hitting up that b1g1 running low on my ON right now...is Cellucor similar to ON

and is there any promo codes for BB like free shipping?

edit saw the code 2013suppawards repped thanks

Last edited:
i'm currently using the asics gel noosa tri 8..

i overpronate (only in my right leg though), so I need a stability shoe.. used various versions of the nike structure.. but decided to switch up and go with asics.. and i'm never going back to nike for shoes i actually plan on running in

the noosa's are the triathlon version of their DS trainer.. i love them, nice and light weight but still have good stability support.. also, they breath really well (which helps in the summer int his super hot weather)

i'm also looking at moving up to the rumble roller.. love foam rolling, and need to pick up one to keep around the house

Last edited:
Does anyone else experience a really strong "chickeny poultry" taste from left over chicken?

I always prepare my meals the night before so I can eat for lunch, a lot of grilled tilapia.

I recently switched it up to frozen chicken breasts (purdue) but have noticed a really strong nasty raw chicken flavor.

This happens only when it is microwaved the next day..it doesn't have this taste when its freshly cooked.

Any tips on how to get rid of it? I really can't stomach it..

And I'm just grilling the chicken, throw on some mrs dash herbs and grill it in a bit of olive oil on a hot skillet.

Does anyone else experience a really strong "chickeny poultry" taste from left over chicken?

I always prepare my meals the night before so I can eat for lunch, a lot of grilled tilapia.

I recently switched it up to frozen chicken breasts (purdue) but have noticed a really strong nasty raw chicken flavor.

This happens only when it is microwaved the next day..it doesn't have this taste when its freshly cooked.

Any tips on how to get rid of it? I really can't stomach it..

And I'm just grilling the chicken, throw on some mrs dash herbs and grill it in a bit of olive oil on a hot skillet.

Try this

Ive also think i read in here drizzle a little olive oil on it but i have not tried that yet

Last edited:
^ Dude changes shirts at the end of the video :lol:

Set a PR of 300 lbs on DL today.

I know it's not much, but I never tried more than 275, feels good though :pimp:

Xtend is pretty steep in price at about $1.50/serving...
laugh.gif

Still going to try... Thanks
Just get this

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-modern-bcaa-1-kg.html

Anyone here every try bison as a source of lean mean?

Yep. It is a nice to change it up with some bison, but not worth the price. Tastes just like ground beef.
Bison steaks are better. Definitely not cheap enough to be an everyday thing but you can get em for 9 bucks a lb at whole foods

my baby boy is sick so i'm staying home with him for the next 2 days. no working out. already ate a mountain of korean food (with plenty of white rice) annnnd a pile of ben and jerry's s'mores ice cream. staying home is gonna be bad :smh:
Put him up for adoption; he's holding you back. Not SRS.

Back Crushed Today...

-Wide Grip Pulldowns
-Bent Over Rows superset W/ Rope Pulldowns
-Seated Rows
-Rack Pulls :pimp:
-Find 1 RM Deadlift 
-Back Extentions

-20 Min On Stairstepper

Rumble Roller Will Be Used Tonight!
why did you leave dead lifts to the end of your workout?

Thanks fellas, to be honest I'm thinking of skipping legs until the weekend since my legs are crucial to this training for work all week, gaffeing poles . I'm having trouble as is, wouldn't want to exacerbate that with a tough day in the gym

I know all about that rush :lol:, pre new year I'd go at those hours, all bad... I nicknamed the gym "Club LAF" :lol:
Quit your job not worth it

My go to everything shoe.

But what other minimal shoes are you guys wearing? I refuse to wear vibrams....sorry just can't do it. But New Balance Minimus? Adidas Adipures?

The longest i run is 5 miles at a given time. I run interval sprints as well. I do all of this in Flyknit Trainers and Nike Free 3.0s. I like the zoom feel in my FK Trainers so if im running for 5miles i use them mostly. But if i am only running a 5k or so i will change it up and use my 3.0s.
I'm really interested in getting some new balance minimus. I have a few pairs of beat Nike cross trainers that need replacement. Can you squat in Minimus? If so I'll probably pull the trigger.

do not listen to this guy

blox is terrible straight up scam that doesnt have any scientific proof to back it up its claims thats saa's actually work

go with xtend or core bcaa
Got me a free sample from my past Bb order.

I use Free Run 2's....I absolutely love them. I actually need to get a new pair of Nike + enabled shoes. Any recommendations?

By the way...made a easy and DELICIOUS meal last night.

Had a bag and a half of spinach left over. It was going bad today and it was too much to eat as a salad between me my girl, and my daughter.

I sauteed some onions (little bit of oil) and then dumped the bags of spinach in the pot. It really cooks down quickly. I added some salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano to the mixture.

Turned out amazing.

*You can do the same thing w/ Kale.
Bro. That'd not a moral if there's no protein in it.

hahahha bodybuilding.com does **** lime that to sell shops. Science not even once

Back
Top Bottom