STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Workout was meh...

I tried to ego lift 225 on squats, but I felt my form wasn't perfect. Dropped back down to 205, and did 2x8 after I worked my way up to 225.

Murdered my tris, bis, and shoulders though. Did a "drop set" for tris. Started off at 60 on triceps pulldown, and did that till failure. Then, dropped it to 50 until failure, and so on and so on. Did like 9 reps at 20 lbs at the very end...was in so much pain :lol:.

As for the females in the gym...:wow:. I kept getting distracted, but still finished strong.

Only had 1 problem though...after I did standing/seated calf raises, my legs were shaking. Like, when I was lifting, they were fine. As soon as I start my rest between sets, my legs would just shake uncontrollably. I'm thinking it could be 2 things:

1. Didn't eat enough even though I usually work out fasted. Only had a banana, and 8 oz of orange juice before I went.
2. I overloaded my calves...5x10 standing calf raises at 60 lbs with pause reps. 3x8 seated calf raises at 90 lbs.

Any ideas?

MP Assault arrives Wednesday, belt and creatine arrives Wednesday or Thursday :pimp:. I'm taking C4 now...I might take a 6 week break before I start MP Assault. As for MP Assault...it has creatine in it already...creapure to be exact. So, would I need to take another scoop of creatine on the days I take MP Assault?

loading is a waste, thats how they get you to use more and then go out and buy some more :lol: SRS

5g a day, everyday for a month and ull be saturated

Meh, Durden vouched that loading does infact work. On top of that, I only paid $24 for the creatine anyway. After my week of loading, I still have enough for 272 days. I'll be fine.

Good day man.

Biked about 15 miles

Did my pullups/pushups/dips routine.

Stopped and ate sandwich.

Came home, washed up. Made some lamb chops, diced sweet potatoes, green peppers/onions mix.

smokin.gif
What kind of bike? Looking into one this year but I know nothing about bikes.

Last edited:
My latest order of supps from dpsnutrtion.com

2 Cans of Animal Pak

2 Cans of Animal Flex

4 bottles of Universal fish oil

Haven't took much supps in a while, been really hitting it much harder lately & will continue to do so. Been taking these since friday & just starting to overall feel better. Not that i wasn't feeling bad or anything, just overall morale, mood is better. So for right now just getting back into overall health supps listed above, on top of lots of veggies, 1 - 2 pieces of fruit, high protein, moderate-high healthy fats, low-moderate carbs.

pimp.gif

BMoreGutta r u bulking or cutting? btw.. let me know how the creatine works for you. like if u notice a change in your workouts. i might get on it soon.

BMoreGutta r u bulking or cutting? btw.. let me know how the creatine works for you. like if u notice a change in your workouts. i might get on it soon.

I'm bulking now. It works for cutting edge too though since the water retention is inside the muscle. I'll post updates in here.

Took my 5g of creatine today and fell asleep without drinking much water.

My kidneys.
sick.gif
Took mad water in the last 30 min and also pissed about 6 times.
laugh.gif

Killed legs today, did my squats in an explosive fashion, had me out of breath lol

I am exhausted. Total work for the weekend:

30 minute swim
Bis/tris/abs + chest/back/abs
60 minute cycle
6 mile run
Pickup bball

About to make a big pot (crock) of Pinto Beans.
Boiled some frozen smoked turkey wings to get the broth out of them.
Put those juice into the crock pot with the beans.
Cooking for about 7 hours.

Should last me throughout the week. :smokin

I might release 4 lbs tonight. Ate a big salad. Ate a big bowl of greens (collard), and had oatmeal this morning. About to get into this lamb chip that I made last night. :smokin

well damb. chest workout went great.

after the dips my chest be killlllllingggggggggggg.... btw lean forward to target your chest on dips... :smokin you gon feel that burnnnnnn

idk why my incline bench is so weak... idk what im doing wrong.. i use the barbell...

the females at the gym mannnnnnnn :smokin

so many white girls with fatties.....

Last edited:
About to make a big pot (crock) of Pinto Beans.
Boiled some frozen smoked turkey wings to get the broth out of them.
Put those juice into the crock pot with the beans.
Cooking for about 7 hours.

Should last me throughout the week. :smokin

I might release 4 lbs tonight. Ate a big salad. Ate a big bowl of greens (collard), and had oatmeal this morning. About to get into this lamb chip that I made last night. :smokin
ew bro, that dont sound good

and you a beast mane, aint no way imma be cookin for 7 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
Goya beans so damn hard to find bruh. The Walmart brand bags of beans are like low quality... Goya black beans always out of stock.

Bought me some Chuck Taylors too. I don't think squatting in NBs is good. Just need some more compression gear, and I'm set for a long time. That, and a juicer.

Back
Top Bottom