STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Managed to pull off a few overhead squats. Form still ain't what it should be, but it's a far cry from a few weeks ago. I'm really surprised at how fast my ankle mobility came on. All I mainly did was the knee-to-wall exercises. Still need to do better with shoulders and hips.

don’t forget to hit the achilles and calves

Is there any other body fat measuring device than Inbody that you can do cheaply or free. I know Dexa is most accurate but one place wanted 175$ to come use it. Damn that I’ll take decently accurate Inbody scans for the freeski before i do that

datznasty datznasty $175 is wild. See if there’s a company called BodySpec in your region. I know they started in San Francisco but expanded to other parts of the nation. DEXA is $40 per pop. You just pull up on one of their mobile locations and you’re in and out.

don’t forget to hit the achilles and calves

think ima take creatine forever, started working out light a few months ago but now ive started to go heavier and with more purpose i feel..........i think the best part of creatine was the brain stuff cause the only difference i noticed is i broke up with my girl and sidechick and started skipping dinner/smoke sesh with them to go lift instead :pimp:

datznasty datznasty $175 is wild. See if there’s a company called BodySpec in your region. I know they started in San Francisco but expanded to other parts of the nation. DEXA is $40 per pop. You just pull up on one of their mobile locations and you’re in and out.
Even $40 is wild but Id do it once maybe or just one now and one when I hit my goal weight but 175 I bout cussed that lady out

So keep in mind I’m 17:

I been going to the gym now for about 2 months, 3x a week plus doing plyo stuff at home for legs.

This is how I looked like 10 months ago:
IMG_5035.jpeg

And this was me tonight at the gym:
IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg

Huge improvement I’ve got to say and I’m very proud of myself for the progress I’ve made so far

So keep in mind I’m 17:

I been going to the gym now for about 2 months, 3x a week plus doing plyo stuff at home for legs.

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg

Huge improvement I’ve got to say and I’m very proud of myself for the progress I’ve made so far

E-DAP youre becoming The Batman as well

So keep in mind I’m 17:

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg

Nice.. you are somewhat like myself when I started. Very small frame.

Great start! You’ll have to tackle those calories to keep progressing. Eating became more of a chore when I was trying to pack on weight

Great start! You’ll have to tackle those calories to keep progressing. Eating became more of a chore when I was trying to pack on weight
That’s what I’m struggling with rn cause like before I started working out I jus ate like the bare minimum to not be hungry yk, but now I’m tryna eat way more than I normally would

sheesh you have good genetics for this ****

Keep going and upping the weight

And eat eat eat eat eat

Rest
One of my mates have that kind of physique. Guy had those amazing 8 packs while we had none. Also guy had long freaking arms and huge hands. Quite jealous. Having said that, I got a wide build and great thighs and legs. Still, fuggin 8 packs.

One of my mates have that kind of physique. Guy had those amazing 8 packs while we had none. Also guy had long freaking arms and huge hands. Quite jealous. Having said that, I got a wide build and great thighs and legs. Still, fuggin 8 packs.

Yeah I’m the other side

Broad shoulders, strong, wide but struggle with aesthetics

I’ve had abs twice in my life and it took a **** ton of work

Then I got homies that shove down Big Macs and have a 10 pack

So keep in mind I’m 17:

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg

17?!?

You’re on a perfect start fam.

If I was you I’d bulk for 2,3 years straight. Just try to keep it more on the clean side.

Guessing you’re a hardgainer.

Get use to eating peanut butter out the jar :lol:

So keep in mind I’m 17:

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg

You might be the youngest NT'er thats active on this forum :wow:

Back
Top Bottom