STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Y’all taking Creatine forever?

no reason not to if you want to maximize your performance...you get a decent amount from food (depending on your diet of course!) & your body does produce it naturally just not necessarily optimally for performance; maybe you could argue it isn't as beneficial for elite endurance athletes as even the lil' extra water weight held in the muscle might be a hindrance to their endurance still seems like the benefits would outweigh that

Started taking creatine a couple weeks ago, I didn't front load and opted to just take small amounts every day. Def starting to notice the gains already and in the weights I am doing.

no reason not to if you want to maximize your performance...you get a decent amount from food (depending on your diet of course!) & your body does produce it naturally just not necessarily optimally for performance; maybe you could argue it isn't as beneficial for elite endurance athletes as even the lil' extra water weight held in the muscle might be a hindrance to their endurance still seems like the benefits would outweigh that
Thanks. Didn’t know if anyone cycled it on and off. Read no need to and just continuous.

Thanks. Didn’t know if anyone cycled it on and off. Read no need to and just continuous.

*edit* supplementing creatine may cause some folk minor gastric issues so they do cycle it on & off…others may cycle it for other reasons too

Creatine supplementation isn’t just about physical performance. Recent science says it’s exceedingly likely that creatine supports cognitive function and brain health. Given it’s 100% safe, it’s probably the single most beneficial science backed supplement that you can take.

true story!

Last edited:
creatine may cause some folk minor gastric issues thus some people do cycle it on & off…

true story!
I was off for a while while taking some prescription medications. just reordered again today since last year.

Creatine is for people with soft hands.

Me, I get it out the mud.

Matter facts, I wish there was a safe supplement that HINDERS my progress because it’ll just make me work THAT much harder than the rest of the pipsqueaks in the gym.
LMFAO! I good laugh before I get my morning workout started 😂😂. That’s some Walker Texas Ranger stuff right there

sometimes the juvenile side comes outta us with all the testosterone output .. best feel as long as it’s safe lol

Managed to pull off a few overhead squats. Form still ain't what it should be, but it's a far cry from a few weeks ago. I'm really surprised at how fast my ankle mobility came on. All I mainly did was the knee-to-wall exercises. Still need to do better with shoulders and hips.

Back
Top Bottom