STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went too hard. Need to calm down. :lol:

Squatted 405 for a few singles. Haven’t hit more than 3 plates for like all summer. Those were easy and thought I was gonna hit a pr at 455. NOPE dumped that and hit one more single at 405 after. :lol:

at least I still got 4 plates easy. Sorry for saying I fell off Tank Top Master Tank Top Master

After I missed 455. Had to redeem myself.

Went too hard. Need to calm down. :lol:

Squatted 405 for a few singles. Haven’t hit more than 3 plates for like all summer. Those were easy and thought I was gonna hit a pr at 455. NOPE dumped that and hit one more single at 405 after. :lol:

at least I still got 4 plates easy. Sorry for saying I fell off Tank Top Master Tank Top Master

After I missed 455. Had to redeem myself.

Apology accepted. :lol:

I gotta quote random post ofyours to tag you lol
yo your event is in VA? where at? I may pull up with the NT sign in support

Its in ashburn, VA. Only downside is the meet isn’t open for the public to see cause of corona. Each lifter can only bring in 2 guests and I’m bringing my homies:frown:

Would have even more lit if they allowed the public to come.

Its in ashburn, VA. Only downside is the meet isn’t open for the public to see cause of corona. Each lifter can only bring in 2 guests and I’m bringing my homies:frown:

Would have even more lit if they allowed the public to come.
damn I'm in Ashburn like 2 days a week, I def could've pulled up.

Is there an exercise that you guys do that never really feel like youre doing them right?

I feel like that with DB pullovers.
been doing them for years but feel im not doing them quite right. i feel it while doing it but after im like....did that really work out the back.
id rather do the standing straight arm pull downs.(not explaining that right) but i feel those 10x more

D0A1C86C-AA94-49D9-BF43-8883FC081789.jpeg

no work cause of Columbus Day. Took a trip to hit some old skool weight with a friend.
Run down gyms be hittin different.

D0A1C86C-AA94-49D9-BF43-8883FC081789.jpeg

no work cause of Columbus Day. Took a trip to hit some old skool weight with a friend.
Run down gyms be hittin different.

I hope your body is teady for your comp. Mine is not.

May have to resort to using sumo (i.e. Shoot Style) just to save face (and synovial fluid).
1602521017198.png

def not ready but I will be in 5 weeks.

let’s get this bread 🥖

I have 8 more dl sessions between now and game day.

Also experimenting with making my own PWO. Since I ran out of Jekyll I haven't found one I'd like to use long-term, so this is an experiment to see if I can make one that works better while simultaneously saving money.
1602543945298.png

Saw a trainer at my gym over the weekend training this guy that was about 50, overweight, non athletic and had him doing standing underhand overhead press, at first I couldn't believe what I was seeing then I was just :stoneface:

:lol: you think so? my friend doesnt believe he's natty either. but he did lose to bryce lewis last year after missing his deadlift.

you think bryce lewis is natty?

I watched a minute or 2 from the video the other day of Ashton, Kevin Oak and another black guy from the USAPL and it was kinda obvious one looked different than the other 2 and Kevin doesn't even deny his status. Go look at his IG post from the 3rd of this month and scroll over to the picture of them 3 doing a front double bicep pose and you tell me what you think....lol

Which leads into what I think about Bryce, if you compare the 2 on body composition then yes he defintley looks natty but he squats 700 pounds in sleeves.... so who really knows. I would say he is judged off that and his character from the little ive seen of him but that doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

USAPL/IPF claims lifetime drugs free but isn't it like 3 years or something actually? I don't remember the specifics. Its kind of funny I just randomly clicked their list of suspended members and a guy I competed against a few years ago is on there from last year :lol: its almost like when it comes down to it, the upper guys are probably on something at some point.

Back
Top Bottom