STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cancelled my backordered Titan T-2 rack and ordered the X-3 instead. T-2 was the only thing available for order at the time but backordered until mid aug.

Also found some 45 lb bumpers that should be here next week.

Xmark Barbell is still chilling in the package. Got a curl bar and tricep bar on the way as well.

My 45 lb irons won't ship out til mid August though.

My 5's will be here tomorrow at least.

:frown:

I joined a new gym this week, it’s a church with 2 full b-ball courts and a decent weight room, they don’t care about covid19 so it’s full business as usual, optional masks. I went 4 times this week from before 7am, each time I got there earlier lol. They open at 6, I got there 6:15 today. Trying to go when it’s less people. By 7am the courts are packed with teenagers. I’ve never worked out in the morning in my life, let along 6-7am. So far I’m liking it. I even worked out in the afternoon at my house a couple times
They used to close at 11 so I’d go late night. But now they close at 9 on weekdays and 8 on the weekend so I gotta figure out when I should go. Working out in the morning is a no no for me :lol:

Give it a try fam

Morning workout crew checking in. I can put in work at any time, but I prefer going early in the morning. Mornings are best

Pros:
- Get it in when the body is freshest
- Testosterone is higher in the morning
- Don't have to worry about work interfering with your WoD
- It sets you up nicely to crush the rest of the day

Cons:
- If you don't eat enough the night before you're gonna have a bad time
- In order to wake up early enough you have to go to bed fairly early
- More biddies be in the gym in the afternoons
- The body is more limber in the afternoon/evening

They used to close at 11 so I’d go late night. But now they close at 9 on weekdays and 8 on the weekend so I gotta figure out when I should go. Working out in the morning is a no no for me :lol:

that used to be me, but switched to mornings about a month/ month and a half ago and i like it better now. days feel longer. the first few days are kinda rough till you get used to it, but you adjust

Rogue echo bike finally showed up without the tools and missing 2 damn bolts to connect the console to the bike. Had to go to Home Depot and get some bolts.
E76F82B4-BE6D-4701-B302-3A1807E6FC10.jpeg

Rogue echo bike finally showed up without the tools and missing 2 damn bolts to connect the console to the bike. Had to go to Home Depot and get some bolts.
E76F82B4-BE6D-4701-B302-3A1807E6FC10.jpeg

Did you let rogue know? I just got my new squat rack from them and they were missing a washer. I talked to there customer service and they offered me either a $10 refund to get my own or they'll ship it to me. I chose the latter and they sent me a more bolts and washers.

Did you let rogue know? I just got my new squat rack from them and they were missing a washer. I talked to there customer service and they offered me either a $10 refund to get my own or they'll ship it to me. I chose the latter and they sent me a more bolts and washers.

emailed them. Gonna assume no response till Monday since it’s the weekend. Actually got another package that’s been on pre shipment since the 13. They prolly slammed even more now that they got the nba contract

Damn. Just ordered some bands on Amazon this would of been perfect.

Only got bands since i recently started getting back into it and have been doing a lot of pushups. Can’t see any easy way to counter balance that with back work (eg in-line row) at home without any equipment.

Plan to walk outside wrap it around a tree and do some work lol

Damn. Just ordered some bands on Amazon this would of been perfect.

Only got bands since i recently started getting back into it and have been doing a lot of pushups. Can’t see any easy way to counter balance that with back work (eg in-line row) at home without any equipment.

Plan to walk outside wrap it around a tree and do some work lol
I already have the pull up thick bands but i wanted these with the handles so i can do more chest and leg work. for 12 bucks couldn't really beat it. it will hold me over til i get more money and time to get a all in one home gym piece

Dudes that decide to do their entire 30 minute stretch routine directly in front of the only squat rack in the gym :smh:

dawg. Stretch before you get to the gym or over in the empty corner or sumthin. How is this not common sense?

That's when you squeeze your way into the rack, mean mug em, warm-up with their PRs, and let em know you ( calibeebee calibeebee ) don't want nothing but some problems and some bills.

Anyone got a recommendation on adjustable dumbells? Ironmaster’s seem to be the best but price is steep. Not like anything is really available anyways.

Walmart got water filled dumbells.:wow::lol:

Back
Top Bottom