STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Welcome to the club bruh, time to lift with your shirt off and barefoot. :lol:

if you need a speaker check out the “ion pathfinder 3” from Costco, it is loud as hell and has wireless charging for your phone.

Welcome to the club bruh, time to lift with your shirt off and barefoot. :lol:

if you need a speaker check out the “ion pathfinder 3” from Costco, it is loud as hell and has wireless charging for your phone.
I'm back to 5 am workouts with this. cant find a bench for under 200 tho.
I'm close to either over paying or attempting to make one

Triple black Ohio Power is in! Gonna do my 1st push workout tomorrow morning before work.
1021448A-68DD-4143-BBC9-0815D1348874.jpeg

Does Rogue have an update page somewhere? I just wanna upgrade my old barbell for an Ohio bar and possibly just get two more 45lbs plates but other than signing up for a notification email, I don't even see any ETA's on their site.

Eta for me was bout 1.5 week for my bumpers and a week for my bar. Now waiting for my rack. I feel the email notifications are always sent too late. You just gotta keep checking the site for what you want through out the day.

When I squat or lunge I feel tightness in my right groin

It started about 3-4 weeks ago

I only feel it if I squat or lunge so it literally doesn’t bother me any other time

I’ve been stretching and basically not doing squats or lunges to aggravate it but I can’t believe it hasn’t improved at ALL since I noticed it 3-4 weeks ago

Any thoughts ?

I only feel it if I squat or lunge so it literally doesn’t bother me any other time

I’ve been stretching and basically not doing squats or lunges to aggravate it but I can’t believe it hasn’t improved at ALL since I noticed it 3-4 weeks ago

Any thoughts ?

Could be a hip flexor issue. Could be a weakness along the chains somewhere. Could be a number of things I guess. Have you tried shortening your stride lunging or decreasing your squat ROM, or narrowing your stance, elevating your heels?

I wouldn't go crazy stretching without knowing what the issue is.

Tight muscles aren't always shortened. They could be "tight" because they're lengthened and the tightness is providing some protective tension. So over stretching could exacerbate the issue if you're not sure what it is.

Could be a hip flexor issue. Could be a weakness along the chains somewhere. Could be a number of things I guess. Have you tried shortening your stride lunging or decreasing your squat ROM, or narrowing your stance, elevating your heels?

I wouldn't go crazy stretching without knowing what the issue is.

Tight muscles aren't always shortened. They could be "tight" because they're lengthened and the tightness is providing some protective tension. So over stretching could exacerbate the issue if you're not sure what it is.
Hmm

Short stride lunges, I can still feel it, decreased ROM squats are fine, it’s just when I go deep. I tried elevated heels and it didn’t make a difference with or without. I think I’ll keep giving it more time and do rhythm squats and other stuff to get my legs some work

Hmm

Short stride lunges, I can still feel it, decreased ROM squats are fine, it’s just when I go deep. I tried elevated heels and it didn’t make a difference with or without. I think I’ll keep giving it more time and do rhythm squats and other stuff to get my legs some work

Try some dynamic stretches and prehab movements before you hit legs.

Leg swings (all directions)
Ankle circles (or draw the alphabet with your foot)
Glute bridges or hip thrusts
Hip adductions/abductions

Any thoughts ?

Uneven or slanted flooring?
Try stretching the groin?
Try deloading for a while?

Clutch post as this reminded me to check today and they actually have some in stock.

https://www.roguefitness.com/the-ohio-bar-black-zinc

thats the ohio bar and not the ohio power bar (the one in the picture). theres a difference between the 2 bars so def compar them before buying!

Is that the cerakote bar? Thinking of getting that once I get a better rack. Heard it has less maintenance too than a normal steel bar.

one thing about the cerakote coating is that the coating making the knurling not as aggressive which some people like, and others dont.

thats the ohio bar and not the ohio power bar (the one in the picture). theres a difference between the 2 bars so def compar them before buying!

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to powerlift and just need a general everyday bench/squat bar so from everything I read, it’s the one I needed. I’m always open to more feedback from the more knowledgeable though.

Ohio Bar is ideal for the big 3..thats what I use. I also have an oly bar from the 2018 CF games

Good to know, I appreciate it. And yeah, that’s what I’ll be needing this for mostly so that’s good to know. I’ll just regulate my old one to stay on my landmine attachment.

Hopefully, some plates can come back in stock sooner than later and I’ll be good.

keep checking letgo app and fb marketplace. the rush is pretty much over ive been seeing way better prices on workout equipment now

keep checking letgo app and fb marketplace. the rush is pretty much over ive been seeing way better prices on workout equipment now

I checked the local marketplace by me and dudes really expect to sell these 25-50lb dumbbells for $200+?!? Man, they wildin’:smh:

Back
Top Bottom