STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm gonna need some PT/manual therapy. In my past life I overemphasized pushing movements WAY too much. My left subscapularis (rotator cuff muscle) has been tight/inflamed for like a year. Just a warning to dudes who love bench day too much. I've since been enlightened.

Balanced workouts is KEY for shoulder health. Push/pull ration should be like 1:2. You should also balance horizontal/vertical pushing and pulling. If you're overhead pressing, you should be doing vertical pulls (chin up patterns, lat pulldowns, etc.). Same goes with horizontal movements.

I feel it. I try to do pull ups and/or face pulls almost every time I workout

I just warm up with light weight and gradually increase it until I'm at working weight.

I don't stretch or anything. Like for squats I'll hit some pause squats at 135 a few sets. That's like stretching.

same but i always warm up with 2 sets with just the bar foe squats and bench. DL i warm up with 135 because its a sin to start off any less.

remember when people were debating whether or not kobe could squat 405 :lol:

:lol: if that video of Dwayne wade trying to overhead squat is any indication on how bad NBA players are in the weight room, Kobe ain’t coming close to 405 :lol:

kobestare1.gif

Why is the commercial talking about thirst, drinking soda will only make you more thirsty lol. And why is kobe drinking that after his workouts, does sprite put electrolytes in there drinks lol

Why is the commercial talking about thirst, drinking soda will only make you more thirsty lol. And why is kobe drinking that after his workouts, does sprite put electrolytes in there drinks lol

Its a commercial..

Da fuq...

Leg day today papi.

Fool's at the gym look at me funny when I do my Bulgarian split squats...haters gone hate. Or maybe my butt looking juicy. Idk.

PAUSE

Da fuq...

Leg day today papi.

Fool's at the gym look at me funny when I do my Bulgarian split squats...haters gone hate. Or maybe my butt looking juicy. Idk.

lmao son i get those looks too man i just make sure my rear end facing the other way....

and there you go lmao.....

plates looked kinda fake bruh.....he threw that 315 up too easy with chains :lol:

Definitely fake :lol:. The weight basically jumped off his back when he locked out. Kobe had to get his Brad Castleberry on for the commercial.

Da fuq...

Leg day today papis.

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom