STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Picked up this bad boy on Saturday at commencement. Time to get these certifications then make my way into the world of PT!

As much as I hate your snow supporting ways.
Mad love and congrats brotha keep pushing hard on that dream!

Also what's the difference between body fat mass and percent body fat?
My Mass says 10.7
My percent says 12.8

tdogg2k tdogg2k

Thanks broham. Umm I think body fat mass is just the total amount of fat in your body, expressed in pounds or kg's. Percent BF is the amount of fat relative to your body mass, expressed as a percentage of total body weight.

So yeah, body fat mass= how much just the fat in your body weighs. %BF is that weight as a percentage of your total body weight

i just started hitting the gym this month. i'm more on the skinny side. any tips on what i should eat and do in order to gain weight?

Eat everything, Lift only compounds and profit.

Don't do curl, do pull-ups etc. mostly lift bench, squat, dl, ohp and pull-ups basically for a loooong time.

Eat 4K calories a day. I went from 115 to 190.

Last edited:
Yeah like I want to look like drax not a unicorn. So I gotta befriend a raccoon and start cutting aliens up.

I'm off for a Midwest tour for work. Dirty bulk to the max. All you can find to eat is fried foods. :x

Last edited:
Allergies kicked in while benching smh. Kept sneezing and runny nose.

Also noticed when i bench and overhead press my wrists cock back. It doesnt hurt but i swear they not supposed to :lol:
mine do the same. I been posted a screenshot of it months ago. Stop biting me and just say you trying the soundview grip cause ya boy out here looking real Herculean. Damn.

Im tryna be more like sasquatch
I wanna be a carrot

Last edited:
Been on a little cut.

Haven't lost strength tho, Repped 405 for 5 on deads last night.

Haven't drank in 18 months. Feels good man.

Been drinking Hi Ball Energy drink before workouts. A much cleaner energy boost than your typical pre-workout. Not as intense but gets me going for the workout. The only issue with Mr Hyde is that it leaves me crazy until at least 2 am in the morning.

Last edited:
Ill drink a beer here and there but nothing crazy, i HATE hangovers.

Rather just spark up.

Thats just me tho

Edit: gona do sumo deads later in the am, cant wait!

Last edited:
I miss beer. A nice cold modelo with salt on the rim and a lime :pimp: Or a nice stout IPA

I'll prob wait until end of summer to get schwasty again

drinking actually helped me lose weight.  Tequila to be exact, there is some sort of fiber in the agavins that make me feel full so I eat less.

No more drunchies FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom