STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

same thing I do lol...

I might do trap and conventional on the same day.  and end off with some RDL's. 

I wanna incorporate Jeffersons in to my routine **** feels awkward as hell.

Bro jeffersons are awkward as hell. I kept hitting my junk with the bar :lol:

I dunno if u supposed to switch your stance each set or stay the same? 1 set right foot forward...next set left foot forward

Bro jeffersons are awkward as hell. I kept hitting my junk with the bar
laugh.gif

I dunno if u supposed to switch your stance each set or stay the same? 1 set right foot forward...next set left foot forward
lol i could imagine especially if your tall.... I tried them joints a while back and it was a fail... when you mentioned it I thought I would try them again when the gym is empty. Dont wanna make a fool out of myself
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol i could imagine especially if your tall.... I tried them joints a while back and was a fail... when you mentioned it I thought I would try them again when the gym is empty. Dont wanna make a fool out of myself :lol:  

F it just do it lol

I was doing em yesterday and the main door is facing the power rack...this dude walks in and sees me doing em and had a look on his face like wtf?

Think I'm gonna bench and squat today or maybe bench and back since I'm gonna get my lats sore anyways benching.

lol I feel y'all I don't normally do those but when I do I use 10 lb plates 

I was reading online they saying its better to use 25 plates(or even 10s like you do) instead of the 45s cuz the ROM is increased. Gonna try it out with some 25s next time.

Do you switch your stance each set?

Some new dude at the gym pulled the "how many sets you got left?" thing. While I was on bench.

I said a lot. I basically made him work in with me and destroyed him. :lol: I didn't really give him an option not to work in with me. :lol:

Then he told me he runs for leg day instead of squat... I convinced him to try squatting and I'd show him how if he wants. We'll see if he actually takes me up on it.

Last edited:
I was reading online they saying its better to use 25 plates(or even 10s like you do) instead of the 45s cuz the ROM is increased. Gonna try it out with some 25s next time.

Do you switch your stance each set?
yeah I try and make like a staggered 90 degree angle with my legs then flip for each side

Ima try it out tomorrow with  one of these 110 barbells (no plates) so it won't hit my junk lol

I don't foam roll as much as I should but I usually do it if I have some time to kill at the crib, maybe at night. I dynamic stretch before, static stretch post workout

My girl thought it was a good idea to get a craving for chocolate chip cookies. My favorite. Idk if its because I'm cutting but I had 1 and it was so damn good 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Heaven like. 5 cookies later I'm like got damnit 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Have anyone tried dianabol pills before? I want to try a cycle but I don't have much knowledge in that area and don't know how safe they are.

Have anyone tried dianabol pills before? I want to try a cycle but I don't have much knowledge in that area and don't know how safe they are.
You just told on yourself.

Papi you don't even know what creatine does for you from past posts. No offense 
laugh.gif
. So you shouldn't even be thinking about any gear.

Last edited:
Papi you don't even know what creatine does for you from past posts. No offense :lol: . So you shouldn't even be thinking about any gear.
Ummm Idk how I told on myself when I clearly said I don't have much knowledge on steroids. That's why I asked on this forum because I'm sure there's some of you that use fear here so why not ask?
@stuntman mike I'm talking bout the hi tech pills not the real steroids lol I wouldn't take "real steroids"

Ummm Idk how I told on myself when I clearly said I don't have much knowledge on steroids. That's why I asked on this forum because I'm sure there's some of you that use fear here so why not ask?
@stuntman mike I'm talking bout the hi tech pills not the real steroids lol I wouldn't take "real steroids"
i think retrohead meant that nobody should even consider steroid use unless they've done extensive research and he's right.

the hi-tech products labeled with old steroid names seem like a waste of money to me. anything otc to increase muscle mass or shred fat will not be worth it imo.

Life Time Fitness is doing a deal through 5/31. 8)

Go here: www.lifetimefitness.com/friendsandfamliy
Use code: friendsfamily-567pc

• $0 joining fee
• $0 add on fee
• Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30*
• Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value)
• One month of kid’s group swim lessons for each junior added on to the membership ($60 value)

My girl thought it was a good idea to get a craving for chocolate chip cookies. My favorite. Idk if its because I'm cutting but I had 1 and it was so damn good :x :x :x . Heaven like. 5 cookies later I'm like got damnit :smh: :lol:

Speaking of cookies. I was in a crunch today trying to get some protein from a mom and pop store on my way to school. Opted for this bar. Choc chip caramel cookie dough.....

Joint was good as hell. I don't know if I believe their numbers tho. 32g protein, 3g carbs, zero fat. But it tasted bomb :lol:.

That flavor must have had you skimming those nutrition facts :lol:

Serving Size 1 Bar
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Calories 370
Calories from Fat 110
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 460mg 19%
Potassium 210mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 3g
Sugar Alcohol 27g
Protein 32g 64%

Papi you don't even know what creatine does for you from past posts. No offense 
laugh.gif
. So you shouldn't even be thinking about any gear.
i think retrohead meant that nobody should even consider steroid use unless they've done extensive research and he's right.

the hi-tech products labeled with old steroid names seem like a waste of money to me. anything otc to increase muscle mass or shred fat will not be worth it imo.
Exactly this.

Back
Top Bottom