STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bros,

Which method of cardio is the best for fat loss?

Between wrestling and weight lifting..i wanted to add some cario to burn off the belly.

Is it better to run at a steady pace at my 70% max HR or HIIT with a steady 50-55% max HR spiking up to the 85-90% range?
LISS works for me....

DL and legs today. Felt super trash on my warmups up to 275. I go to put my belt on for 315 and my built was loose 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
. #cutseason. Adjusted down a notch and went to work. That right there gave me motivation to keep grindin.

Worked up to 455x1(ugly but locked it)

455x1 and couldn't lock it.

Upping my carbs daily and earlier in the AM has def helped and I'm still losing weight.

#cutlife
pimp.gif

Just kidding my guy! 
laugh.gif

FINALLY pulled a #500 DL. Feelsgoodman.

Warmed up a bit 225, 275, 315, 365...then did heavy singles of 405/455. Felt fantastic on 455 (max was 475,) and said screw it...let's see how I can do on 500 and I got it.
Good ish bro 
pimp.gif
. I honestly forget if I got 500 even on DL towards the end of my bulk. I know I've hit 495 a few times. That extra 5lbs is a mountain of a difference

Warmed up a bit 225, 275, 315, 365...then did heavy singles of 405/455. Felt fantastic on 455 (max was 475,) and said screw it...let's see how I can do on 500 and I got it.

:pimp: :pimp:

Nice work. :pimp:

I just did some squats and weighted pullup. I'm not even messing with accessory work anymore. Stuff never made a difference to me. Basically if it's in strong lifts I'm doing it and dips and pull-ups. Big compounds ftw.

yo whatever happened to dude who was gona send out shirts for the christmas thingy?

Was curious what the shirts looked like lol

yo whatever happened to dude who was gona send out shirts for the christmas thingy?

Was curious what the shirts looked like lol
He had some personal matters come up. He reallly hasn't been on NT in awhile because of it

mamouorjr *spell check*

I was going to rock the shid out of those amel curse shirts

whatever happened to dude? I private messaged him a while back to check up on him... no response

good looks on that gnc deal btw

Last edited:
DL and legs today. Felt super trash on my warmups up to 275. I go to put my belt on for 315 and my built was loose :wow:  :pimp: . #cutseason. Adjusted down a notch and went to work. That right there gave me motivation to keep grindin.

Worked up to 455x1(ugly but locked it)
455x1 and couldn't lock it.

Upping my carbs daily and earlier in the AM has def helped and I'm still losing weight.

#cutlife:pimp:

Just kidding my guy! :lol:
lol I hate you.

Amazon / Walmart have a cage style rack the Fitness Reality 810XLT for $171 if anyone is looking for one for home. Has an 800lb capacity and pull-up bars. It's well reviewed, same product as the IronMan brand and the engineer was on Slickdeals talking about it. They sold out but then I guess restocked this morning and also the price kept fluctuating. I'd post a link/vid but I am on my phone.

That's a good deal. Does anyone in here use a rack to regularly BB bench press?

I use it for incline bench. Only time for flat bench is when theres like 3-4 guys on the bench press and the racks open. 5 people working in on 1 equipment takes a life time so i just hop in the rack and do my thing.

Back
Top Bottom