STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Come on guys lets not be sneak dissin in here if you don't like someone puff your chest out and tell em :lol:  

Whats everyones favorite protein powder?

Why do you assume i was targeting what i said to you tho? Unless i read it wrong...

I stick to ON whey. I used to be heavy musclepharm fan but realized ON is a better, affordable choice.

Last edited:
Why do you assume i was targeting what i said to you tho? Unless i read it wrong...

I stick to ON whey. I used to be heavy musclepharm fan but realized ON is a better, affordable choice.
I don't think you were targeting me man. I'm just ******* around in here and people are taking it serious, I guess I suck at being sarcastic on the interwebz 
laugh.gif

I'll let the thread go back to its peaceful, boring normal setting.

I know there's a few coffee PWO drinkers in here.. anyone tried cold brew? Ive made a few batches so far and after 2 days that concentrate is like race fuel :lol: less acidic and bitter too.

I know there's a few coffee PWO drinkers in here.. anyone tried cold brew? Ive made a few batches so far and after 2 days that concentrate is like race fuel :lol: less acidic and bitter too.

Is that the brand or just cold brew in general? All I drink is the Starbucks cold brew, and yes it's LEGIT

I don't think you were targeting me man. I'm just ******* around in here and people are taking it serious, I guess I suck at being sarcastic on the interwebz :lol:

I'll let the thread go back to its peaceful, boring normal setting.

The webz srs business boss, cmon son you know this!

:lol:

Sams club was giving out samples of a cod brew that comes in a white milk carton. Forget the brand. Was my first time trying it and was pretty damn good. Not for a pw for me but just good in general

Once i discovered cold brew i never looked back. Making it is fun for me idk why :lol:

Love cold brew.

Sort of related.

In the morning I do two tablespoons of instant coffee with my protein shake lmao

Come on guys lets not be sneak dissin in here if you don't like someone puff your chest out and tell em :lol:  

Whats everyones favorite protein powder?

No protein powder no mo.....

I usually just make a pot in the morning, drink some in the morning before work, then there usually some left over and I bring it to work and warm it up and drink on my way to the gym. I prefer it hot, gets me all fired up and sweaty lol

Is that the brand or just cold brew in general? All I drink is the Starbucks cold brew, and yes it's LEGIT

Just in general. I found a glass mason jar one and since the filter is made to fit the same diameter you can add additional jars. They have 1qt and 2qt. I used regular folgers coffee and it taste nothing like regular coffee, deep chocolate taste, and it's strong as hell.

2 Quart - Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea Brewer Infuser, Mason Jar and Stainless Steel Filter - 64 Oz Amazon product ASIN B01ATJ6AJG

Someone link me to some protein steals. Im about out of ON and I need a new flavor to try, so far nothing has beat cake batter for me.

Just in general. I found a glass mason jar one and since the filter is made to fit the same diameter you can add additional jars. They have 1qt and 2qt. I used regular folgers coffee and it taste nothing like regular coffee, deep chocolate taste, and it's strong as hell.

2 Quart - Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea Brewer Infuser, Mason Jar and Stainless Steel Filter - 64 Oz Amazon product ASIN B01ATJ6AJG

Thanks for the link! Gonna cop one today.

Love cold brew.

Sort of related.

In the morning I do two tablespoons of instant coffee with my protein shake lmao

I've been mixing in my creatine with coffee and a lil honey :rofl:

Y'all should check out Chaos and Pain for protein and more, stuff is quality.  I always get their protein when they have sales running. https://www.chaosandpain.com

The website looks janky but I like the info they give with their protein, like grams of protein per kg body weight recommendations. Those numbers are all accurate. I couldn't find a nutrition label on my phone, do you have one?

Myprotein.com always has deals on protein. Their ish is high quality too.

I cant mess with cold brew, if i drink too much it sends me straight to the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom