STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

yall ever get the #amelcurse trying to get a chick to sit on top and she accidentally #amelcurses your jimmy and it feels like it breaks?

Went from 215 to 203 in three weeks.

Just skipped a few meals (eating when I wasn't hungry), worked out a few days a week, and smoked some green.

midas whale keep going.
Thought you were gonna start blowin trees on your 30th b day.

You were they guy who made that thread about it ain't cha?

This here piece of stretchy youquipment strengthens the back and chest region with up to 120 lbs of resistance. I though it was bull **** when I first looked at it but it works especially for your back. I've been throwing shingles on roofs the past few days and I haven't felt any pain from lifting heavy **** since I've started using this.

Gonna cop some more dumbbells so I can hit back rows harder .

I keep seeing those fitjoy bars at my gym but never think of purchasing. I did try lenny & larrys protein brownie....OMFG DELICIOUS...actually craving one right now.

I don't know what that last hashtag is. :lol:

Man I only wear a belt to dl over 335 these days. It straight ruins my squats.

Ahat, we're both about to be working when we do that bar challenge. :lol:

I don't know what that last hashtag is. :lol:

Man I only wear a belt to dl over 335 these days. It straight ruins my squats.

Ahat, we're both about to be working when we do that bar challenge. :lol:

:lol: word i got chest day tomorrow. I feel like its gonna be harder than i think it will.

Im almost at 3plates on squats. Seeing u post that u got it has me hype for my next leg day lol.

So after a week and a half off from oly lifting... going to start it up again tomorrow

The only 'strenuous' exercising I've done has been ping pong, dancing and a little basketball

I'm as well rested as I can be. Can't tell if I took care of all the little aches and pains until I start lifting.

Back
Top Bottom