STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Eff y'all. I'm sittin here tryna cut, eating dry *** plain chicken breast with a side of veggies :lol:. On tv all I see is jacknthebox double bacon cheeseburgers and burrito boy :frown:

After this cut is done, I feel like tryna be one of them burly boys, word to riff raffs diet

Eff y'all. I'm sittin here tryna cut, eating dry *** plain chicken breast with a side of veggies :lol:. On tv all I see is jacknthebox double bacon cheeseburgers and burrito boy :frown:

After this cut is done, I feel like tryna be one of them burly boys, word to riff raffs diet

Im sure he eats a bunch of food but the bicycle is likely responsible for his weight gain.

Pound of brisket and chicken breast with peppers and onions for me.

Y'all wild out here. :lol:

It's a time and a place, I'm tryna get them results though.

Feast my brethren, found out how Zyzz is getting all these codes :lol:

Go here sign up with an email and confirm subscription. Code should be emailed instantly. Just did it 4 times (needed 4 different amazon accounts) can guarantee it works lol.

http://offers.cellucor.com/bp_landi...m_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gm-ta-cor4lbmc-5-fb

I did sell them, why do you think I always posted codes.

They recently stopped it where you have to get new IP or use private browser and have an actual email to get it.

That's why I posted the last one today because I used my last personal email.

I made a bunch of money selling them and when you google searched and it didnt come up anywhere. I wasn't gonna blow up my spot which is why I gave them out in the thread and away to some through pm

Did nothing wrong since I did give a ton out :lol: if you had a way to make money EASILY, why would you give it out? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I did sell them, why do you think I always posted codes.

They recently stopped it where you have to get new IP or use private browser and have an actual email to get it.

That's why I posted the last one today because I used my last personal email.

I made a bunch of money selling them and when you google searched and it didnt come up anywhere. I wasn't gonna blow up my spot which is why I gave them out in the thread and away to some through pm

Did nothing wrong since I did give a ton out :lol: if you had a way to make money EASILY, why would you give it out? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
All I wanted was some protein. Lol. Couldn't get it to work. I woulda did the same thing with those coupons. Easy money. But I would have stocked up on like 10 tubs of protein tho.

people do that stuff full-time. before my wife got her new job, she would find glitches and codes and exploit them in her free time - made us thousands of dollars and we still have a pile of stuff at home that we are going to use. she was in a group that worked together. the biggest thing she got was a brand new range from sears that i sold for $700. she got a bunch of free panties and i made over $1500 selling them on ebay. it's big business but also pretty much illegal. a lady in her group made 40k in about 5 months doing glitches and codes.

people do that stuff full-time. before my wife got her new job, she would find glitches and codes and exploit them in her free time - made us thousands of dollars and we still have a pile of stuff at home that we are going to use. she was in a group that worked together. the biggest thing she got was a brand new range from sears that i sold for $700. she got a bunch of free panties and i made over $1500 selling them on ebay. it's big business but also pretty much illegal. a lady in her group made 40k in about 5 months doing glitches and codes.
Nice. I got a Spalding tf1000 for a dollar because of this glitch. Went to my store and got 4 basketballs for 4 bucks. Yiiiiii. The cashier was laughing

Can you let us know when they post new ones? :nerd:
Probably still gonna finesse a fish oil. Would love some BCAA on a steal. :lol:

the reason why he won't/shouldn't post em up is because the more people that exploit it, the quicker it goes away. i'll give you a hint: you can program a macro on your comp to sign up for accounts using multiple emails that you create. click a button and hours later you're swimming in codes. not sure if there's one for kohls still going on but i know people that have done well in excess of $20k+ in free kohls cash. there are people selling them on ebay. my wife kept it pretty mild but we were getting packages daily. the only thing i asked for was a new blanket.

Kohls stopped letting you use discounts on Nike which was BS but you can still use Kohls cash on them.

Too much work.
And no nike or levi...
I went to get the levi 541. No go

Last edited:
Deadlifts last night

3 sets 5 reps 5 reps 4 reps at 405. Kinda happy with it considering im down in weight around 175lbs. I have been trying to cut since its soccer season and it feels better on my joints to run around at a lighter weight. But man i have always said it...dieting sucks a lot. I am hungry all day and still consuming 1700-2000 a day,

Breakfast - oatmeal
Lunch - chicken vegetable protein bar
Dinner - a protein sweet potato and maybe some oikos triple zero

Post work out protein shake if its a gym day. Other than that i try to work in another yogurt if i am starving. But thats my normal day

Man I'd be dropping weight like crazy at 2k calories.

I'm at four meals a day around a 800-1000 calories each and I'm slimming down. I'm 180-185 now depending on the day. Second month maintaining that. I look skinnier but I weigh the same.

Back
Top Bottom