STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn. How did I forget that instagram was Filipino :lol:
how do i not know that picasso is filipino!!!

i have a quarter filipino blood but i actually don't like much filipino food at all. we had a block party once and i made a big plate and went in the house to eat and watch tv. i was like damn....this chili is spoiled. went outside to my dad and his friends and told him about the spoiled chili. bastards spit out beer and were all laughing at me. my dad says "it's dinaguan fool" :x :x :x

Cant squat for 6 weeks cuz of an ankle injury. Gains will be lost
And then gains will be recovered!
Soccer injury?
Yeah breh. Went up for a header to deflect the ball away from the open net and landed straight on my outer foot 
mean.gif

how do i not know that picasso is filipino!!!

i have a quarter filipino blood but i actually don't like much filipino food at all. we had a block party once and i made a big plate and went in the house to eat and watch tv. i was like damn....this chili is spoiled. went outside to my dad and his friends and told him about the spoiled chili. bastards spit out beer and were all laughing at me. my dad says "it's dinaguan fool"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This had me 
roll.gif

I don't blame you, though. My girl is Filipino and the first time I saw/had dinaguan, I was super skeptical but it was a pleasant surprise. Man, I could go for some sisig and lechon right now. 
devil.gif

Damn. I forgot Picasso was Filipino too. And I forgot that you were a quarter Filipino.

My memory sucks :lol:

Now, how many of you remember that I'm Filipino :nerd:

Not sure if "STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE" thread or "Filipino Appreciation Thread"...

But Filipino Gang checking in. :lol:

Got staples removed from my scalp yesterday, gonna try lifting again for the first time in about a week and a half.

Last edited:
What happened though?

Me?

Cut my head open while responding to an emergency call. Went from treating the patient to becoming the patient. Smh

lol I was climbing into the back of our ambulance to get some supplies and I knocked my head real good on the doorway. I didn't even know it was bad until one of the other crew members asked me why I was bleeding. Then they called another ambulance to take me to the ER :lol:

Had to get 9 staples

Last edited:
So much pinoy pride.

Pics of calves to authenticate your Filipino heritage folks

32 and I apologize for losing my head the other day. I wish I could explain some of the **** I've seen because it's unreal.

Back
Top Bottom