STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How DO you have a more stable base while benching? Some days I feel wobbly and some days I feel my body planted.
Tighter core and driving your back into the bench when setting up helps.

I noticed that when I warm up my legs beforehand, it helps too. My hips and legs are always tight because I'm sitting at a desk for 8hrs a day. I cant really drive my legs when its tight and im not as stable.

Went to the doctor today and so I'm 212lbs, not sure if I should cut or just keep with lifting weights, I'm 6'3.

385 deadlift from a few months ago. Haven't deadlifted in nearly 3 months because of a glute/hammy injury 
frown.gif

any review on the adidas powerlift 2.0. also, how do the fit? tts?

now im no power lifters (just a young dude looking to pack on some muscle) but i hate having to take off my shoes while squatting or deadlifting and I wouldnt mind investing in some nice powerlifting shoes that'll last me a long time.

Last edited:
Enjoy your 20s bro. I felt like I wasted my 20s away. It went by in a flash and I felt like I did ****.
then u get our age and everything gets harder. Waking up. No sleep achy bones cant bench over 225 without shoulder pain. Squatting hurts your lower back
You only have a taste for prunes grapefruits and fatty chicken

I know them feels amel

26 and my lower back feels like 46.

I was doing well when I was foam rolling frequently and stretching. Kinda stopped, so the back pain is back. Gotta spend more time doing the recovery part.

I wish I was 5'4 and 230. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Hahaha all those sideways shots you throw at me. You still can't lift and you're still weak.

5'"8. 200

And my back broke ain't every week.

Maybe if you spent more time training instead of running your mouth about me and karate kicks you wouldn't be injured like D Rose

Last edited:
I get shoulder pain in my right at 205. But that whole arm was shattered before... Never have pain squatting and rep 305 3x12 on the back extension machine. :lol:

I'm trying to bullet proof my lower back since injuring it by being dumb so I can dl again.

Last edited:
Are those fit crunch bars healthy ? Lol I saw cookie and cream and 30g of protein and just been hook.

Last edited:
Hahaha all those sideways shots you throw at me. You still can't lift and you're still weak.

5'"8. 200

And my back broke ain't every week.

Maybe if you spent more time training instead of running your mouth about me and karate kicks you wouldn't be injured like D Rose

LOL

Im kidding fam. :lol: Dont be so sensitive my fellow Pinoy.

ordered some BCAA from bodybuilding and they sent a sample of some Muscle Pharm Musclegel....this has gone too far

Back
Top Bottom