STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bro I just watched a kid I grew up with throw his life away. He was my lifting partner for many years and an elite athlete. I'm talking about tossing 405 on just to stretch out his chest new cts-v and a ridiculous job falling to the point of multiple narcan administrations. My head is ****** up bro that was my man. If you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you.
That's not the point. You don't know the trials and tribulations that Fousey or others go through. You're not the only one who can feel heatbreak and pain like that. 

Just be mindful of others man. That's all I'm saying. 

That's not the point. You don't know the trials and tribulations that Fousey or others go through. You're not the only one who can feel heatbreak and pain like that. 

Just be mindful of others man. That's all I'm saying. 
That's a very good point. I appreciate that. Sometimes the feelings of others get disregarded when you're going through some ****. Thank you for that.

Maybe that's why I let it out here. I know some dudes will come through with the jokes or emojis but I know some dudes here been through it. I really do appreciate the perspective. Thank you

@Methodical Management

In light of the wrestling thread being cleaned up for going off topic, I suggest a ban in this thread for those who do the same.

dangelo-snitch.png

But yeah, seems like we've been veering off course lately.

Not that the conversations aren't good ones, but there are probably more relevant threads out there.

You may consider it off topic but the perspective I got from others gave me a better look at my behavior. Everybody knows how to work out but sometimes people just need people and I don't consider that off topic. We are all after the same goal

You may consider it off topic but the perspective I got from others gave me a better look at my behavior. Everybody knows how to work out but sometimes people just need people and I don't consider that off topic. We are all after the same goal

Yeah I see where you're coming from. As long as the responses you're getting in here are helping you out that's cool. Stay up dude.

the day I rep 225 on the flat bench.....

but only repping 175.....

Last edited:
This actually hit me in the feels on a serious note

Thanks bruh. I hope I get there before I hit my genetic limits :lol:  I'm naturally a real small dude
You'll get there bro. I'm 185 and it wasn't till recently that my PR is 205. Im pushing for 225 club. If all goes well I think I'll be there by June

So this dude Kief could go hard on Fousey being straight disrespectful and poking fun at his condition yet he pulls this stunt and plays the sympathy card and expects everything to be all good? Cmon son.

Lets see some lifting videos guys

Even from you lurkers, no one will judge you, you cant be weaker than Amel.

HOLD UPPPP

...thats..Boss? THE boss?!

:lol:

The car talk, the bickering ive had, the workout talk, ...the black M3 :lol: I never put 2 and 2 together. :smokin

I need to post some squat vids.

Hit 150 pull-ups today and a bunch of other back work.

Almost to 180 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom