STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

At a bb competition. Has anyone ever tried crush pre workout?
I had it 3 years ago when it was new. Better than alphamine (which i love btw) but they improved their formula. They have a show special 2 for 50. If anyone wants to try

Don't see what's so great about Alphamine and I take 2 scoops. I caved and bought it last week.

So far PE is buns. To me atleast

Just noticed that lol. What would be the next best one that doesn't require a degree?
NASM I've heard is the gold standard followed by ACSM and ACE. I'm currently working toward an ACE cert.

It's probably useful to have more than one. My girl's brother is an ACE PT and he's finishing up a NASM cert right now. 

ACE has been great for me personally. I like their training model and how they break a lot of things down. I think ACE does a great job of really getting into the guts of everything and breaking it down so you fully understand not only the "what" but also the "why" behind a lot of stuff.

Just noticed that lol. What would be the next best one that doesn't require a degree?

NASM I've heard is the gold standard followed by ACSM and ACE. I'm currently working toward an ACE cert.

It's probably useful to have more than one. My girl's brother is an ACE PT and he's finishing up a NASM cert right now. 

ACE has been great for me personally. I like their training model and how they break a lot of things down. I think ACE does a great job of really getting into the guts of everything and breaking it down so you fully understand not only the "what" but also the "why" behind a lot of stuff.

Id say the order goes NSCA, ACSM,NASM, then ACE. The last 2 are probaly interchangeable though.

ACE is a really good place to start though.

anyone getweird oily barbell stain on their upper back from heavy squats? i have this ugly streak along my traps makes me look like a hobo when im at the park shirtless like i just woke up from a nap near the liquor store how do i clean that ish mangs?

anyone getweird oily barbell stain on their upper back from heavy squats? i have this ugly streak along my traps makes me look like a hobo when im at the park shirtless like i just woke up from a nap near the liquor store how do i clean that ish mangs?
I get slight bruises whenever I do jumping squats. 

Not the same thing but figured I'd share anyways 
laugh.gif

Is walking on incline treadmill or stair master every other day sufficient for cutting? Or, is high intensity interval training necessary with the risk of losing muscle mass?

Is walking on incline treadmill or stair master every other day sufficient for cutting? Or, is high intensity interval training necessary with the risk of losing muscle mass?
I like outside tracks sprinting the straights and walking the curves or high knee stair sprints.

cardio in general will help. But the true cutting starts in the kitchen. Id mix it up. LiSS on training days. HITT on non weight days

You know what? I apologized for something I'm simply not sorry for. Mental illness or not **** this dude and his "career" helping to dumb down an entire generation. I really hate what people have become staring at there phones living on Instagram and YouTube living through other people instead of living their own life. Fousey is just one In a handful that sell this type on nonsense. If you look at the top posters and the video length and views and add up the time. It's very scary that an entire generation is being taught that wasting this amount of time is ok. Anybody that has had time stolen from them would be sick to see how time is voluntarily spent by idiots.

put his pic on the ceiling of the gym and rage when you bench press. you'll be repping 5 plates easy :lol:

i've expressed similar, albeit milder, opinions but what really matters is that i live life on my own personal path and be the best husband and father that i can be. it's all good man, you're not locked up now.

i gotta get back on the weights. i've laid off for a bit now.

You know what? I apologized for something I'm simply not sorry for. Mental illness or not **** this dude and his "career" helping to dumb down an entire generation. I really hate what people have become staring at there phones living on Instagram and YouTube living through other people instead of living their own life. Fousey is just one In a handful that sell this type on nonsense. If you look at the top posters and the video length and views and add up the time. It's very scary that an entire generation is being taught that wasting this amount of time is ok. Anybody that has had time stolen from them would be sick to see how time is voluntarily spent by idiots.

Are you going to delete this post too?

Back
Top Bottom