STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

art vandelay art vandelay I herniated a disc and the experience was identical. I could hear and feel that pop. I'll never forget it. Go to the ER if it's debilitating and you feel that's necessary, regular doc otherwise.

Same symptoms of when I irritated a disk. Go to the doc and make sure it will heal and you don't need surgery. If it is an irritated disk you will be back to normal in a week with some stretches.

Don't squat again until you figure out your form obviously.

Take some aleve and just stay laying down. Hit the doctor tomorrow morning and get it checked out. They will probably send you to physical therapy.

****** up my disc after a rebound couple yrs ago . Pop some of those muscle relaxers til it heals and roll over to your side to sit up when laying.

Last edited:
Go to the Urgent Care ASAP!

Yo where's my man who said he benching 90lbs DB's? :lol:

Where the video fam???

Go to the Urgent Care ASAP!

Yo where's my man who said he benching 90lbs DB's?
laugh.gif

Where the video fam???
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

At the ER, the pain was just stronger than I could handle, they're talking about doing a couple of shots and prescribing some pain meds and not muscle relaxants. Waiting to go back for X-ray. The dr said said that she could feel definite inflammation.

That's the worst. Sitting, getting out of bed and taking a **** are all terrible. I feel you pain man. Been there.

Hopefully it's just an irritated disk. If so you'll be 100 in a few days.

Did that too, felt a sharp pain and almost passed out after. Managed to get to my car (blurry vision) and chilled out and just went home. Pain wasnt there but my back ached for like a week.

Guys, I have a quick question and I need some opinion on this.

This is my second year of lifting and over the past 2 month, i been looking bigger and I clearly been getting stronger... BUT... my weight is still the same at 150-152 lb.

I been on a low carb high protein diet... aka i dont even track my calories anymore all I do is make sure I get at least 150G of protein (1 lb per body weight)

and im 100% sure im on a caloric deficit.... does this mean im losing body fat while putting on muscle? I know some people say thats impossible but idk man... i think this diet is actually working...

Guys, I have a quick question and I need some opinion on this.

This is my second year of lifting and over the past 2 month, i been looking bigger and I clearly been getting stronger... BUT... my weight is still the same at 150-152 lb.

I been on a low carb high protein diet... aka i dont even track my calories anymore all I do is make sure I get at least 150G of protein (1 lb per body weight)

and im 100% sure im on a caloric deficit.... does this mean im losing body fat while putting on muscle? I know some people say thats impossible but idk man... i think this diet is actually working...
Who says it's not possible?

As long as you are increasing your strength (Lifting more weight) And losing weight then yes, you are losing fat and gaining muscle. 

I have been eating an 80% vegan, 20% fish diet and have been losing weight, but increasing in strength. Diet accounts for how you want to look way more than people give credit.

Last edited:
Experienced Fam what the hell did I just do? I was in to my warm-up set of squats, 45 on each end and I completed 1 and in my way up I heard and more importantly FELT a pop and it hurt like a *****. It hurt to the point I couldn't even come up with the bar level and had to use calves to get the par housed. I wanted to sit down, but these people were looking at me and I didn't want to be the cause of a scene. I was like, I'll make to a bench and sit down and see if the sharp pulsating pain subsides, instantly I felt nauseous and mustered up the strength to actually walk out of the gym. I made it to my car and sat down, that hurt so bad I let out the loudest cursing tirade. It hurt just to sit in my car, my first thought was emergency room, but I was like "nah, wife would get overly concerned" so I came home and just laid on the floor to stretch it out but damn this still hurts. The pain is pulsating at the base of my spine and I feel sick. I had back issues almost a year ago, but it had been a year and I have started going to the gym and everything. What happened bruhs?

Damn bro. Sorry to hear this. Stories like this makes me feel uneasy every time DL/Squat days come. :\

May I ask how do you usually warm up before squats?

Back
Top Bottom