STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@amel223, if your sis wants to get back to it let me know. With my years training and fighting in Thailand, I'd be happy to show her the ins and outs of Muay Thai.
Homie's trying to finesse his way into sister yambs, gonna show her some Muay Thai and then some.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol, boxer15 is going to show your sister some moves.

More squat pr tonight

235 back and 165 front for a few sets each, lol.

Lol. Its Internet Beasts like you guys that made me beg my sister to take down her crossfit videos :lol:

In any case, you guys don't want to be giving her muay thai lessons anyway. I don't fight but her boyfriend is a black belt in tae Kwan do and that Filipino stick fighting :smile:

Last edited:
Lol. Its Internet Beasts like you guys that made me beg my sister to take down her crossfit videos :lol:

In any case, you guys don't want to be giving her muay thai lessons anyway. I don't fight but her boyfriend is a black belt in tae Kwan do and that Filipino stick fighting :smile:

Got a link to the videos? I can show her some black stick fighting :nerd:

Amel, your family Crossfit?

Is she good? Curious to see video. :lol:

Srs for Crossfit purposes only

Amel, your family Crossfit?

Is she good? Curious to see video. :lol:

Srs for Crossfit purposes only

She was actually pretty good. She was better at crossfit than muay thai. I know 5 girls personally with at least a 200 pound clean and she's one of them. She stopped though.

Now she's picking up skateboarding. Her interests changes with the wind. :lol:

Experienced Fam what the hell did I just do? I was in to my warm-up set of squats, 45 on each end and I completed 1 and in my way up I heard and more importantly FELT a pop and it hurt like a *****. It hurt to the point I couldn't even come up with the bar level and had to use calves to get the par housed. I wanted to sit down, but these people were looking at me and I didn't want to be the cause of a scene. I was like, I'll make to a bench and sit down and see if the sharp pulsating pain subsides, instantly I felt nauseous and mustered up the strength to actually walk out of the gym. I made it to my car and sat down, that hurt so bad I let out the loudest cursing tirade. It hurt just to sit in my car, my first thought was emergency room, but I was like "nah, wife would get overly concerned" so I came home and just laid on the floor to stretch it out but damn this still hurts. The pain is pulsating at the base of my spine and I feel sick. I had back issues almost a year ago, but it had been a year and I have started going to the gym and everything. What happened bruhs?

I can't even get off the bed, this hurts sooooo damn bad, I already know once it settles in and I try to move it is going to be murder.

Experienced Fam what the hell did I just do? I was in to my warm-up set of squats, 45 on each end and I completed 1 and in my way up I heard and more importantly FELT a pop and it hurt like a *****. It hurt to the point I couldn't even come up with the bar level and had to use calves to get the par housed. I wanted to sit down, but these people were looking at me and I didn't want to be the cause of a scene. I was like, I'll make to a bench and sit down and see if the sharp pulsating pain subsides, instantly I felt nauseous and mustered up the strength to actually walk out of the gym. I made it to my car and sat down, that hurt so bad I let out the loudest cursing tirade. It hurt just to sit in my car, my first thought was emergency room, but I was like "nah, wife would get overly concerned" so I came home and just laid on the floor to stretch it out but damn this still hurts. The pain is pulsating at the base of my spine and I feel sick. I had back issues almost a year ago, but it had been a year and I have started going to the gym and everything. What happened bruhs?
I can't even get off the bed, this hurts sooooo damn bad, I already know once it settles in and I try to move it is going to be murder.
Get off NT fam and go see a Dr.

Back
Top Bottom