STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol ******.

jk i'm 5'6" also
frown.gif

can't even imagine how i'd look at 150# or less if i retained all my lean muscle mass.
Ha! I have a small frame, if I were to build it would look super awkward and weird.  

My father is a 5ft ex-jockey, if you want to talk about a ******
laugh.gif
. But he was always toned and thin when he was riding.  I really don't think i'd thin out more than 137-140ish.  Weight loss is give or take a pound a week at this point for me, so it's clearly natural and not forced.  I eat a lot of typical protein (salmon, shrimp, chicken, turkey burgers).  Low sugar oatmeal with water and blueberries for breakfast.  ON strawberry shakes post cardio. 

I'd love for there to be more diet talk in here. Especially since it's cutting season. I'm down to 185 from 210 following a ball injury. Feeling the best I have felt in a year and still going. at 180 It's just maintenance for me. Eating mostly vegetarian lifestyle with proteins still mixed in (Fish/chicken) People are not lying when they say abs are made in the kitchen. Always looking for ab workouts too if ya'll got any recs. 

Last edited:
Any of y'all got good recipes for turkey burgers? Or meals on the go. I drive around for work for unfortunately I don't get to heat my food up. I've been eating lots of tuna sandwiches, turkey sandwiches which are gross, almonds, Greek yogurt , quest bars. Protein shakes.

Any of y'all got good recipes for turkey burgers? Or meals on the go. I drive around for work for unfortunately I don't get to heat my food up. I've been eating lots of tuna sandwiches, turkey sandwiches which are gross, almonds, Greek yogurt , quest bars. Protein shakes.

Bubba burger brand turkey burgers are crack

Just on the grill tho. Amazing, juicy, high protein

:lol: @ dad bod.

Back in the gym. Bout two hunnid various pull-ups. Light 60# db shrugs with long pauses and lots of reps and back extensions and no pain at all.

I was on the assist went raw on 30 chin ups in sets of 10 then had to take 50-70# off on the rest. I'm not that beastly. :lol:

Something tells me my back is going to be sore as hell tomorrow though.

Forgot to say I did a ton of ab work between sets. Trying to get my core stronger so I can go beast mode on squats.

Last edited:
For my turkey burger i use ground turkey , chopped red and green bell peppers , onions , sprinkle with some garlic

freeze freeze congrats bra whats your diet been like?

Im down to 218 from 247 going back to end of January when 'i started. Been stuck somewhat around 221-219 anyone got any good tips to break through that weight barrier?

Thanks guys

this thread has helped alot and I've dedicated myself to the gym Monday through Friday. Gotta incorporate weekends and this weekend it starts

Great job bro. Thats a lot of weight in that period of time! Hows the skin? Tightening up? Loose?

Personally i count macros and weigh everything. So ive been tracking all of the c, p and f. Ground turkey and veggies for lunch, grilled chicken and rice for dinner and then other stuff throughout thr day, rice cakes, peanut butter and jelly, skinny cow, quest bar. About 2313 cals right now. 260c 198p 56f

laugh.gif
@ dad bod.

Back in the gym. Bout two hunnid various pull-ups. Light 60# db shrugs with long pauses and lots of reps and back extensions and no pain at all.
Back indeed back indeed. Haha my back is torched off doing 3 sets of 20 can't eem imagine 200.

Last edited:
:lol: @ dad bod.

Back indeed back indeed. Haha my back is torched off doing 3 sets of 20 can't eem imagine 200.

Feeling it today. I'm about to do that once a week. I used to do that when I started going to the gym because all I knew was pull-ups are good.

Back
Top Bottom