STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I make sure I buy organic and grass fed beef, also grass fed butter.  However, if I'm out to eat or I'm somewhere where organic isn't being served, I really don't worry about it.

It's no secret that processed meats aren't the best for you, and that's def not just bro-science.

I took his question as for Leto specifically you should only eat organic food. Maybe I misunderstood his question.

But yea organic food is healthier than non organic food so they say but it's not gonna impact him going into ketosis

I took his question as for Leto specifically you should only eat organic food. Maybe I misunderstood his question.

But yea organic food is healthier than non organic food so they say but it's not gonna impact him going into ketosis
Yeah that's more what I was asking (should I eat organic meats only). Thanks to both of yous again.

Tonight's dinner....

Chicken and Okra stir fry with a side of brown rice

i'm bout to go to work and order a bunch. i can do 6 variations of my work address and it'll all get to my desk.

edit: well that didn't work :lol:
ordered 3x though to different addresses with different emails and all with my name with slightly different spelling.

Last edited:
You guys ever tried Greens Superfood?

Supposed to give you 7 servings of Fruits and Veggies per scoop.

I read 90% of us don't eat the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and veggies

Look into amazing grass orac

It's a greens drink, changed my life lol

Thought that stuff was BS but damn. Legit within weeks cleared up my skin, had nasty bacne from eating bad, cleared up in 2 weeks, my skins is so soft and radiant, my hair also really healthy now

Been trying to get all my friends on it but everything is afraid of how it looks and tastes. The orac is actually tasty, like a sorry berry but yea

Stuff is amazing

https://www.amazinggrass.com/store/green-superfood-orac.html

Last edited:
I think that happened in Queens Retro Fitness, my homie posted a video and it looked like he was recording from the side and had another angle at this mess. :lol:

Did he have a clip? It looked like he had a collar type clip but I guess it failed.

nah i don't see a clip, noticed how his boy adjust the sides right before he f's up :lol:... regardless super reckless stuff, plates could have rolled off and smash someones foot or ankle :smh:

I really hope that gym banned him for doing that.

shout out to the guy struggling to squat a 25 lb plate on the smith machine, or pause repping? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom