STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

In all aspects of life, people are going to put in the time, effort, and dedication into what they truly want out of something.

You're still missing the point, you can be dedicated and have discipline without it controlling your life. Those are also horrible comparisons for what Im talking about, if you're getting paid to do something and its your career then by all means it should be your biggest priority.... But lets be real here theres less than 5% of people in the US alone getting paid to be a bodybuilder or physique competitor, in terms of a career and not just free t shirts and supplements.

Last edited:
In all aspects of life, people are going to put in the time, effort, and dedication into what they truly want out of something.

Isn't that what everyone in this thread is after... this isn't the fitness thread for nothing right.
not all of us are trying to be The rock,.... but better than what we were/are that takes work.
I dont really see the debate honestly..

you work for something you want. Period....

there are no shortcuts. and not everyone is blessed with 'genetics'i never said everyone should be on 100grams of carbs doing 3 hours of cardio day and night....

but you need to be somewhat strict for awhile...

I think we're saying the same thing but coming from a different angle.

yes enjoy life. but yes you do have to be consistent

Last edited:
No he isn't, at least to the point I made.

He took that video the exact opposite of what Raymond was talking about and just ran with it lol

All good though we are in agreement about being consistence and all that other stuff, thats just not what the video was about.

Last edited:
As it being all encompassing and pretty much taking over your life to a point t becomes a detriment to your health is what I took it as.

uhhhh gained 20 lbs in a few months due to being lazy lmao. Posting here to make public that Im back on my gym and eating healthy grind tomorrow 

Last edited:
Its my bday tomorrow fellas.

Gonna celebrste by crushing legs and shoulders. I was contemplating on taking the weekend off since ive been extremely tired lately from working out 5-6 days a week plus standing up all day at work, last year I also took my bday weekend off but that was due to a back injury. Eff that, going hard in the paint tomorrow. :smokin

Yes, to the point of it being unhealthy in some form, more mentally then anything.
right, I understand that ( I dont think anyone here has indicated they're that obsessed.)
but people with that form of thinking are going to be that way regardless of the activity,
but I see what you're saying. never went against that for the record

Havent been on in awhile. Won my show. Overall Novice and 3rd in the open. LHW. Gotta work on posing though.
good stuff man, posing wins the battle a lot of the time, but you look great.

Both BigBoss and Tdogg make very valid points.

But you got to see the hypocrisy in the video. I agree you should be enjoying the journey. I also agree that you need discipline to achieve what you want and that most people dont' just work out to work out they want to look better or be stronger so there are goals they set which needs discipline. But a dude that is shredded as all hell and carrying a huge amount of muscle telling me "its ok to cheat" "have fun with it" just comes across as badly. It is made even worse if he is like "i maintain a cut physique all year round" while he is on tren.

But i think both points stand. Don't let it consume your life. The difference between looking good and bad isn't going to be the pizza and beer you have 1 time a week if you are good the rest of the week. Don't tell your friends you can't go out because you dont' want to drink beer carbs. Enjoy the journey and only let it control you if you are making money off it....then do what you got to do.

Last edited:
Ive not even been following TOC for that long but how do you know he is on Tren? The dude is very open about how he has never used before and really has no reason to lie about it. He did pass a drug test within the last month as well, even though that doesn't mean ****, it sill backs up his claim. Chris Jones looks more un natty than TOC in my opinion.

Never watched the video that started the argument and haven't followed the argument since the beginning..

But yea, you need to work hard to get what you want. Sacrifices will need to be made if you want to change your physique - even if you're an average Joe who just wants to not look horrible at the beach

I think once you reached your goal it's OK to give yourself some allowances. If you already have a 6 pack, it's not going to kill you to go out for drinks or pizza on occasion lol

Ive not even been following TOC for that long but how do you know he is on Tren? The dude is very open about how he has never used before and really has no reason to lie about it. He did pass a drug test within the last month as well, even though that doesn't mean ****, it sill backs up his claim. Chris Jones looks more un natty than TOC in my opinion.

I hear you and i don't even care if he is. Hell if i was making money off youtube views or sponsored or anything id be on juice to maintain and get bigger. But lets say he isn't. It still is like the the skinny kid eating ice cream and the fat kid comes along saying "oh must be nice to be able to eat whatever you want and not get fat". Or "its easy to bench 315 just keep your elbows in and retract your scapula". Like yeah sure ok no problem :lol: have fun and drink and eat when i want at reason...and work out and i can be shredded still and carry a ton of muscle mass sounds easy enough

Last edited:
Honestly, depending on your goals, cheat meals aren't really problem. If you manage around it and limit it, it could mean nothing in terms of calories in and out.. The issues really come from cheat DAYS or cheat weekends. That's when no type of progress is made.

I'd much rather hear this guy tell people it's okay to cheat and to have fun vs. the other stuff that makes most people quit.

Back
Top Bottom