STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's a good lift in Strongman. Hitching and straps are cool as long you lift conventional.

Eddie Hall Did 1,020 pounds after that for the new (strongman) world record.

i use jaybird bluebuds x. researched and asked around before i bought em. wanted something really durable. have used them 4-5x/ week since xmas and so far they're perfect.

Smh how all the crossfit dudes hating on that deadlift?

I read it :lol:

That's why I said it shouldn't count :lol:

A deadlift with straps is buns, even if you're still pulling 1000lbs :lol:

Last edited:
I don't like you 
laugh.gif

Don't know the rules to strongman but don't think calling that a good lift would be fair to the other competitors. Dude is strong obviously, but don't believe he had locked out.

Agreed, not sure about their judging / grading... I am a crossfitter and we would get no repped at a comp with this type of form.

Oh you had to add that part :lol:

I'v been working out ona schedule of 3-4 days on and 2 consecutive days off. Highly recommend it. Great amount of rest and healing. Actually had cheat meals both of the off days too. Today was the first day back and did chest and abs. Amazing. Straight demi-god superhuman steeze. Strength, pump, from the carbs yet leaner. Felt great. Tomorrow is back day.

That burger i had today was magical. I couldnt even finish my fries. Walked 16k steps today more than a normal day. It was worth it

Anybody does HIIT?
I do it when I'm in the middle of my cut. Knocks out cardio quick and helps me with keeping more size. Just be careful not to tax the body to much where it effects your lifts tho! Cause thats always number 1

Anyone ever experienced exertion headaches?

Pushed myself too far over the limit on thursday for leg presses and got a headache after my last set. Went to the gym next morning and after 3 warm up sets a migraine-like headache kicks in. Left the gym straight away. Been 4 days since I've done any kind of exercise, but anytime my heart rate increases the migraine/headache kicks. Goes from 0-10 real quick. And yes, can't even fap/smash :frown:

Back
Top Bottom