STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How much weight to you have to lose? I'm losing weight right now on 280 carbs and 226 protein and 50 g of fat. watch for the mood swings if/when you dip low with the carbs. I don't plan to go to much further down. Maybe around 260ish. No cardio. I'm allowing my macros and intensity in the workout to keep the deficit.
50g of fat damn thats low, what are you eating

Lol i know timed meals arent necessary. It is for sanity though. I like to eat.

I wanna get to 185 by my birthday so 2 1/2 months to lose another 15 lbs.

Ive cut plenty of times i know the routine just seeing what others like to do or ha dle their cuts
Im 186 and fat 
tired.gif

Yea you guys are right 

Im carb cycling on very low carbs(im talking sub 100) 6 days out of the week so i like to keep my fats high

under 100 carbs 6 days out of the week? geez. How irritable are you? I know you have to look really flat in the mirror right?

I'm 202 and decided to cut to 195. I'm at 70f/245c/251p. 

Edit: Well I'm at 201 now since i've started  

Last edited:
under 100 carbs 6 days out of the week? geez. How irritable are you? I know you have to look really flat in the mirror right?
Ive gotten use to it. 

And to the flatness there were times i looked like i didnt even lift 
sick.gif

But after that refeed day tho 
pimp.gif

Sub 100 carbs = the recipe to skinny fat
laugh.gif
Never skinny fat papi 
devil.gif

For real, I guarantee most guys in here shouldn't even be cutting much less going that low on carbs. How the hell do you train with any intensity?
I just push through it

Im starting to reverse diet back up tho

Point is we're all different and i am extremly sensitive to carbs.

I can cut on 200 carbs but have chose not to. Just makes things much simpler for me 

According to MFP im at 300g of carbs today. :smokin
Probably closer to 200g though since MFP tends to be off or I over estimate a bit.

But how much weight do you really need to lose? If any. I feel like going that low on carbs should only be done for a weight cut or the week before a show.

How much fat should someone be taking? Im not on a bulk per say, cause I believe in the whole eat right and workout hard thing, but I did stop cardio and lifting heavier. Aim is to gain muscle mass in the long run.

I just couldn't even imagine struggling to put on weight.

#fatboyproblems
See food an eat everything diet :lol:

I actually was slightly chubby a few years ago. Then I quit drinking and my metabolism went through the roof and been like I was in high school since. Lost 40 pounds on accident. But I was still only 155 or so.

I weigh 120 pounds. I want to get to 140. I eat crazy amounts and it's still not enough. What do you guys think my protein shake game should be like?

I lift too. I'm not just trying to get fat
laugh.gif
Try out a couple calorie calculators online to get an idea of what your maintenance calories should be then up it 500-600. Try it out for two weeks and adjust if necessary. If you're eating more calories than you're using, you'll gain weight. It's an indisputable science.

And worried about getting fat? Don't be. Worry about that when if you get there. Self-limiting thoughts like that stop you before you ever really get going. Better to overdo it then adjust as needed. You can ALWAYS make adjustments.

It's all trial and error my friend. The only sure way to get the answers you want is to find out for yourself. Good luck.

I weigh 120 pounds. I want to get to 140. I eat crazy amounts and it's still not enough. What do you guys think my protein shake game should be like?

I lift too. I'm not just trying to get fat :lol:

You gotta eat more if you're not putting on weight. Trust me man cause I have a super fast metabolism. So in my younger days before I start tracking what I ate and how much I thought I ate a lot a lot and I still didn't put on weight. I had to actually eat twice the amount just to start putting on weight. Its a gift and a curse my friend haha

:lol: Jesus. Yesterday smashed like two burritos two pulled pork sandwiches etc, that's only half of it. Active lifestyle :pimp:

Eating is a damn chore. I own a food truck and get food handed to me daily. Like lots and lots of food. :lol: other trucks hook it up and I smash it all and am still not putting on more. To be fair I started working out three weeks ago...

Never trust a skinny chef. Will not support your food truck.

But how much weight do you really need to lose? If any. I feel like going that low on carbs should only be done for a weight cut or the week before a show.
Ive already lost what ive wanted too, I went overboard on my last bulk 
roll.gif

So i had a decent amount of weight to lose.

Now im reversing back up. I dont wann slam my body with 300 g of carbs off the bat and wreck my metabolism.

Last edited:

I lift too. I'm not just trying to get fat :lol:
Try out a couple calorie calculators online to get an idea of what your maintenance calories should be then up it 500-600. Try it out for two weeks and adjust if necessary. If you're eating more calories than you're using, you'll gain weight. It's an indisputable science.

And worried about getting fat? Don't be. Worry about that when if you get there. Self-limiting thoughts like that stop you before you ever really get going. Better to overdo it then adjust as needed. You can ALWAYS make adjustments.

It's all trial and error my friend. The only sure way to get the answers you want is to find out for yourself. Good luck.

No I'm not worried about getting fat. I just was referring to the shake like "nah I don't just drink them to drink them."

I will check that out. I'm always wondering what I really eat. I'd guess around 5k or more a day.

Back
Top Bottom