STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im not gonna comment about him as a person, i couldnt care less and i dont know the guy, but that dream about lifting rational is just as dumb as it gets :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone else have more fun with front squats than back squats? my range of motion comes to me way more natural and it's just flat out funner to think about the front rack (hehe).

Anyone else have more fun with front squats than back squats? my range of motion comes to me way more natural and it's just flat out funner to think about the front rack (hehe).
Same here.  I don't even back squat anymore.  Front squats and hack squats for the win!!!

I love front squats.

I feel like my legs are much more engaged.

Co-sign, I def feel front squats more than reg squats, fronts are just awkward for me since im not flexible and can't really butt to the ground...

i do them on smith machine (don't tase me bros)

Blocked and reported.

Well front squats target more quad than hamstring while back squats are a mix between the 2 depending on how deep you go, so there's that. When I used to do front squats, I could go deep really easily but once the weight got higher, it was tough to hold the bar up. 

Anyone got some good HIIT routines for the gym?

Best way to get rid of stomach fat quick? I already have a good diet going and its helped out somewhat and my upper abs look good but down at the bottom I have a pouch that I just cant get rid of and I exercise daily.

Any tips on how to get rid of the pouch, what exercises focus on that.

Best way to get rid of stomach fat quick? I already have a good diet going and its helped out somewhat and my upper abs look good but down at the bottom I have a pouch that I just cant get rid of and I exercise daily.

You can't spot reduce fat. Just gotta lose fat naturally and eventually your lower abs will show.

Last edited:
Whats yours? Mine is @Juwhitehead8

And man I don't dress up much, like rarely, but these levi 541 athletic fit are the best fitting jeans I've ever owned 

Just stalked your page. Great form on the squats.

Last edited:

More cardio or lower your calorie intake. You can also try lowering carbs for a few weeks. As for exercises to hit the lower abs, I'd recommend hanging leg raises(hanging from a pull up bar)

Got to hit 5x2 at 85% on front squats today and it felt great. Want to find a max one of these days as today I based off of 300. I think I can go beyond that for one.

Whats yours? Mine is @Juwhitehead8

And man I don't dress up much, like rarely, but these levi 541 athletic fit are the best fitting jeans I've ever owned 

Yeah i just got my first 541's last week, they fit pretty damn good. I like that they have a little stretch in them too.

I need that pouch gone as well for my 6 pack to show.

Lower calorie intake or low carb? And what exactly is considered carb, meaning what should my carb gram goal be?

Yeah back squats just don't make sense when you think about it. Have the weight BEHIND you, but try to keep it on top of you using your neck and doing all kids of jackassery with your lower back?

Yeah front squats actually do keep the weight in front of you and on a safer part of you(your shoulders). Once you get over that admittedly high hurdle of learning te front rack, that's it. You're in the clear. the back squat has smaller hurdles to over come, but it's too many. Let's start a revolution...

Also yeah wish I posted more gym stuff on the gram. Mine is just occasional ****show grams. Though I've chilled on letting people know how those go.

Yeah back squats just don't make sense when you think about it. Have the weight BEHIND you, but try to keep it on top of you using your neck and doing all kids of jackassery with your lower back?

Yeah front squats actually do keep the weight in front of you and on a safer part of you(your shoulders). Once you get over that admittedly high hurdle of learning te front rack, that's it. You're in the clear. the back squat has smaller hurdles to over come, but it's too many. Let's start a revolution...

Also yeah wish I posted more gym stuff on the gram. Mine is just occasional ****show grams. Though I've chilled on letting people know how those go.

Not really sure how the neck is involved in back squatting. Jackassery with the lower back, i guess if your form is off?

I hate holidays, yo. I was supposed to exercise yesterday, but my university's gym was closed. I'd like to go today but it's nearly 4:00am and I'm wide awake as soon as I get into my bed. This almost always happens with holidays; I mess up my sleep pattern and my gym/study schedules are thrown off for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom