STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've seen Nate at my gym before. It seemed liked he was doing a full body workout, which I found a bit strange. Nonetheless, he was working his butt off throughout the entire workout. Caught him talking a selfie in the mirror mid-workout.

I've seen Nate at my gym before. It seemed liked he was doing a full body workout, which I found a bit strange. Nonetheless, he was working his butt off throughout the entire workout. Caught him talking a selfie in the mirror mid-workout.
What's strange about a full body workout?

Only seen a few of Nate's videos but his routine seems to be body weight exercises like pullups pushups, plyos, cardio stuff, basketball drills, which makes sense

I get confused when I see him use leg curl or quad extension machines, machine flys, and high rep, isolation stuff like dumbell curls

Don't really see anything in his routine that explains his jacked body, but I do give credit to him keeping himself well conditioned

Last edited:
who in here is 6ft+?
frown.gif

5'11

Don't really care to see his pic, but I understand why people are skeptical. I've seen instances where he's cutting one month, and bulking the next month. More than once... So...

nah, bulk fall/winter

cut spring/summer

check my posts, i dont go month by month, thats just idiotic and would be absolutely no point and not beneficial in any way.

im hoping to cut in the spring and just stay lean all year round with barely any cheats especially during football. thats if im satisfied with how i look come May/June 2015

Thought he would do a upper/lower split. I hear that a considerable amount of athletes do that.
A lot do, depends on the number of training sessions. But some also utilize whole body sessions, as you use your entire body when actually participating in your sport. 

So uh I've been working in my traps lately and I noticed a few days ago on side is bigger than the other :smh: :smh: :lol:

Help. I do I best to not favor one side apparently I'm doin something wrong

you're doing them with Dumbbells or barbells, ?
make sure you use both.

also some of the other body parts you're using involves traps. maybe your favoring one side with other stuff also

make sure you use both.

also some of the other body parts you're using involves traps. maybe your favoring one side with other stuff also

I have never done dumbell trap work.

Only dumbell trap work I do is seated bent over flys.

Barbell for trap work - wide grip, close grip, behind the back grip and watch them grow to the heavens above.

I have never done dumbell trap work.

Only dumbell trap work I do is seated bent over flys.

Barbell for trap work - wide grip, close grip, behind the back grip and watch them grow to the heavens above.

i do two DB traps. hands to the side but a little behind your quad, and lift up and back.
the other is DB but we have the weight plates with the 2 handles around it. and i start close in front me, then lift up out and back. i'll try to find a pic or vid to post here about it

I do behind the back shrugs on a Smith machine. I've noticed growth through that. I'll supplement with DB shrugs to the side after those.

make sure you use both.

Probably right I do barbells behind my back most of the time because I dont have many free weights for my Dumbbells

A lot of people don't hold the contraction either. I feel like that's a major part of the movement as well as a controlled eccentric. Dropping your shoulders after the peak seems like a good way to develop problems too.

Back
Top Bottom