STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No one is bullying.

It's ridiculous to curl in the squat rack.

It's ridiculous to curl on the platform.

It's ridiculous to do dumbell presses on a platform.

It's ridiculous to dumbell press on an elitefts bench.

QFT

Problem is you always have a mix of serious lifters, experienced gym-goers, and "civilians". I always still have to be polite and nice to the civilians because it's part of my business and I'm always keeping an eye out for new clients but couples can be really annoying. I can rant for days about specific things but the overall theme is it's a guy and a girl lifting different weights at the exact same time, so they take up twice the space, use up twice the equipment and rest/socialize for twice as long.

White Flood is Cocaine Flood. I can work out multiple times a day. I do, actually. Cause of work, but still. It's awesome. I feel like I'm rolling, just listening to my musica. It's awesome. I just drank some right now. Awesome.
bruh i would never take that white flood crap after mine turned into the black ooze from the movie prometheus. im good off putting that into my body!

straight up looked like this after i opened the container

Last edited:
bruh i would never take that white flood crap after mine turned into the black ooze from the movie prometheus. im good off putting that into my body!

straight up looked like this after i opened the container

I know what you're talking about. That's if you don't close it right...Like if you don't store your bread properly it will mold...

You know?

Originally Posted by SoleKing  

so nobody uses a foam roller wtf??!?1?
i use one everyday especially before i workout. 15 min foam roll and about 15 with bands stretching/mobility. then commence the squat/bench/deadlifting. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Shut up

Bwood you should have just asked to work in, once they see them plates go on the game changes.

Bro I was in shock that the barbell didn't even come off the rack man.

I was literally shook lol

They were on it for 30 min, I kid you not.

Ruined my plans, but I made it work.

Bro I was in shock that the barbell didn't even come off the rack man.

I was literally shook lol

They were on it for 30 min, I kid you not.

Ruined my plans, but I made it work.
People do the dumbest **** in the gym, never ceases to amaze me.

One couple at my gym, girl has a fatty, always have to stop myself from getting distracted by its glory 
mean.gif

Speaking of people doing dumb **** in the gym, I saw a dude today cut the sleeves off his shirt...MID-WORKOUT, using his keys :rofl: :rofl:

I was ******* dying when I saw it...

[john starks] did dis dude did dis? [/john starks]

On one end that really urks me, curls in the squat rack (with no ******* weight added) taking the safety pins from benches to the smith machine, sitting the flat bench, curling dumbbells right behind the row of empty benches meant for that (this was all the same guy pissing me off all night). But you're an experienced gym goer, a little educating as opposed to confrontation goes a long way y'know?

On one end that really urks me, curls in the squat rack (with no ******* weight added) taking the safety pins from benches to the smith machine, sitting the flat bench, curling dumbbells right behind the row of empty benches meant for that (this was all the same guy pissing me off all night). But you're an experienced gym goer, a little educating as opposed to confrontation goes a long way y'know?

That's a good point. They may not have known.

That squat rack curling is an ego thing lol. People think they look tough doing it when they actually look like clowns.

Our gym goes up to 110 lbs for preloaded straight bar barbells, and EZ bar as well. We have an abundance of free bars... You never need the squat rack for that.

Dudes curling in the squat rack are almost always small and lack visible muscle though, that ain't where they should focus their ego.

Na, they know.

Typical douche bag couple - ed hardy couple style.

Dude was doing the same thing man.

Chick had a bedazzled hat on for christs sake

Back
Top Bottom