STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just scooped two bottles of BPI BCAA, it was cheap.
from the sale on bb.com? the passion fruit is supposed to taste really good.

How can I get gainz while not leaving my couch 
i remember reading about a study that showed one group on anabolics not lifting weights gained more muscle mass than the natty group that lifted weights :lol:
so yeah, there's your answer.

Gonna try to do a LIGHT chest/shoulder day. No more than 135 on bench (if I even decide to do that) and maybe ill lay off the shoulder presses. Def no incline bench.

My shoulder is feeling better but last time I said that I blew it out my next chest day. 
mean.gif

I'm with him... Not on the quest bars exactly though. If I eat like 50g of fiber on a Saturday, I have trouble emptying out before legs on Sunday morning. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's happened more than once.

Last edited:
how? theres a dumb *** amount of fiber in it
First couple times I took a bar I was constipated. Nothing came out. I been taking one a day, and I take a deuce maybe once a day now in the morning. Dont have urges at all during the day. I used to just deuce whenever.

Gonna try to do a LIGHT chest/shoulder day. No more than 135 on bench (if I even decide to do that) and maybe ill lay off the shoulder presses. Def no incline bench.

My shoulder is feeling better but last time I said that I blew it out my next chest day. 
mean.gif
stop doing barbell presses. do dumbbells.  i hurt my rotator cuff and switched to dumbbells. i havent had any problems since. 

stopping the exercises that were hurting it is the most important thing.

but i also take a light weight...2.5 lb plate or a 5lb plate and work out my RC everyday. no matter what workout im doing i loosen up that RC first thing when i walk in the gym.

i basically do these exercises everytime i hit the gym no matter what.  RC injury is so frusterating

but i do it with a really light weight

after these exercises ill do like a slow "swing" back and forth and side to side just to loosen it up even more. 

Last edited:

mean.gif
How did you injure it? A lot of shoulder problems cause by benching can be fixed with form adjustment.

My shoulder is feeling better but last time I said that I blew it out my next chest day. :smh:

stop doing barbell presses. do dumbbells.  i hurt my rotator cuff and switched to dumbbells. i havent had any problems since. 
I actually might do that today, as today is chest day for me, but I want to get stronger on the barbell. My max is 185, ******* terrible :wow: :x

Last edited:
Yeah grip plays a huge role. I see so many dudes grip the bar wayyyyyy too wide when they bench. Unless your just naturally a wide dude, your not gonna be gripping it with your fingers on the rings. That takes tons of practice over time by moving your grip out slightly.

Ive worked a lot on my bench form and finally have a set up that I like. I can stay tight throughout the whole lift now and don't have my feet move at all. Hardest thing for me is getting a good arch, I have an alright one but it could be a lot better.

Most people have no idea what scapula retraction even is lol

Last edited:

I think I first hurt it a few years ago doing smith machine benching. Now, it hurts every now and then. Only my left shoulder.
If it only flares up when you bench then I would suggest working on your form. More than likely you flare your elbows out too much. A good mental cue I like to use to avoid this is act as if your trying to literally bend the bar when its descending. This helped me a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom