STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Where can I get some ON Gold Standard at a fairly good price at the moment? Signed up to receive alerts on Slickdeals some months ago but there haven't been any sales whatsoever. I'm willing to buy a 10 pounder to receive some savings. 8-10 away from being completely out. :smh:

eBay SRS

Get 5lb tubs sub $50

Odds are they're sponsored athletes lookin for gear $$ and have it dropshipped to your house. Always come from vitaminshoppe and bodybuilding.com

i already told you what it was, CC fraud from asia.

its not sponsored athletes :lol:

have five NTers buy from the same seller, each one will receive an order billed to a different name and address across the country,

Man I took the original formula of Jack3d before an intramural basketball game smh. I overshot every single shot I took

why would you take it for a basketball game? :x

thats just asking for it, id probably die on the court if i took something like that. SRS

my blood gets pumping and my heart jumps out of my chest already while playing an intense game.

why would you take it for a basketball game? :x

thats just asking for it, id probably die on the court if i took something like that. SRS

my blood gets pumping and my heart jumps out of my chest already while playing an intense game.

Man I was a stupid freshman smh

Never understood the use of prework out. Get pumped on your own or become dependent on it. Just a waste of money. Get your blood pumping by warming up or doing cardio. Just a mental block IMO

Tack on the health issues involved and yeah, no go.

Last edited:
Someone find quest bars for under $20 a box. Reps

Check eBay...lowest I've seen is $26 shipped. Just copped cookies and cream to see what all the hype is about :lol:

People that got them on the low had coupons or they were on sale I think

I drink black coffee occasionally before a workout, I've never wanted to mess with preworkouts.

Never understood the use of prework out. Get pumped on your own or become dependent on it. Just a waste of money. Get your blood pumping by warming up or doing cardio. Just a mental block IMO

Tack on the health issues involved and yeah, no go.

I agree. Being able to put yourself in the zone without the aid of a third party product is so beneficial in the gym and in life.

what's all in preworkout......coming up through hs we were taking protein and creatine lol......I know preworkout has creatine in it but what else?

LOL 3 grams of caff in one bolus dose. IDIOT.
people die because they take way more than the max recommended dose.
the people who died were taking the original jack3d way above the max dose and were subjected to conditions with severe dehydration. i'm not saying that supplements are 100% bulletproof safe but they kind of are if you use your head a little and listen to your body.

just a banana and water for me.  I tried coffee once and nearly pooped my pants during deadlifts.
Luckily I'm an addict so my stomach is adjusted. But drinking coffee on an empty stomach is a no no. I'm kind of glad I'm addicted because it forces me to eat breakfast in the morning.

These Quest bars making me constipated doe. Feel like I have to a doozy but ends up being a false alarm. Happened twice already today and im laying in bed fighting a 3rd feeling. Hope my body gets used to this soon. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
embarassed.gif

Y'all overrating quest bars. They ight but not worth spending 20 or more on a box.

I'd probably buy some if I could get em for 15 or less for a box

Even then unlike most of you, I inhale those in 2 seconds and got a sweet tooth so will eat 3 bars a day :smh:

Y'all overrating quest bars. They ight but not worth spending 20 or more on a box.

Even then unlike most of you, I inhale those in 2 seconds and got a sweet tooth so will eat 3 bars a day
mean.gif
When something gets popular, its automatically "overrated".

You sir, never cease to amaze me. 

Even then unlike most of you, I inhale those in 2 seconds and got a sweet tooth so will eat 3 bars a day :smh:

When something gets popular, its automatically "overrated".

You sir, never cease to amaze me. 

they arent even that good tho, thats my point

i know they are technically healthy but people obsess over most of the flavors and ive had almost all except CnC. not good at all. CCCD, cinnamon roll were the best even then after a little they get kinda old

Most people aren't going to take your taste opinion seriously honestly. You say ON is terrible when in actuality, it's not that bad.

That Syntha 6 is terrible macro wise, ingredient wise, and taste wise. It's way too sweet.

majority of ppl agree ON is terrible.

i cant even drink it. whats that tell you, just because people drink it doesnt mean they enjoy it. a lot of people drink it to get protein and dont care for flavor. If you like it then good for you but a lot of people can agree it sucks, if you want come over and take my 5lb vanilla ice cream. 2 scoops missing and been sitting in my kitchen for 3 months now

i for one care for flavor.

Syntha 6 sucks macro wise which is why i dont even use it, its not too sweet. try some other proteins, tastes full of sweetener and its like pouring a 1lb of sugar on your tongue :x

ON taste bad? What?

Cappuccino, chocolate, hell even that graham cracker flavor are great.

Anyways, what do people think of MP Armor-V multivitamins? I use ON right now, suppose to be 3 pills a day but I end up taking only 1, maybe 2. Armor-V is 6 pills a day, ill probably end up taking half a day, but the only reason im contemplating on switching is that it has the Omega 3's that fish oil pills have (although obviously less). I used to take fish oil but was never consistent with it. Thinking this may be a way for me to get my multi's and omega's in one shot.

Back
Top Bottom