STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No you sound ignorant, just like 99% of the other times you post. Man if your doing 10lbs for 50 reps, that is ***** ***** boy weight.

Why are you hating on doing 10 lbs for 50 reps? With proper form and timing, that could be a very difficult set to complete. Is it the most efficient way of working the muscle group? Debateable. But there is no reason to flame the dude or call him a P****

True, this is what I see women do and they're comfy with it.

hope you did 300 reps of the bar otherwise that was a worthless workout
mean.gif
fixed.

Did shoulders yesterday. Off day today....aka light cardio and abs. But carbs carbs and more carbs for dinner tonight. First outdoor soccer game of the season tomorrow night :smokin

man deadlifts make my body feel some typa weigh..my entire body went numb this morning after my sets...not something I can say for any other workout
Friend of mine 
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

old dude has better form than most dudes 1/3 his age. love how he's engaging his lats before he lifts and zero lumbar flexion. 
pimp.gif

there's more videos him on youtube. saw one where he pulled 450 at a meet. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
He sounds like a pretentious **** here
laugh.gif

That's why he's not smashing shorty and the weaker man is.
The shorter guy had talked smack about being strong and staging fake lifts I believe.

Nobody can **** with Kaz...noooobody

I THINK IVE BEEN EATING TO SOON BEFORE MY WORKOUT, TOO MUCH, OR DEHYDRATED.

LAST NIGHT CAUGHT THE WORST CRAMP WHILE DOING SIT UPS.

EARLIER HAMMY CRAMP DURING STANDING LEG CURL.

THE PAIN WAS REAL LOL

I THINK IVE BEEN EATING TO SOON BEFORE MY WORKOUT, TOO MUCH, OR DEHYDRATED.

LAST NIGHT CAUGHT THE WORST CRAMP WHILE DOING SIT UPS.

EARLIER HAMMY CRAMP DURING STANDING LEG CURL.

THE PAIN WAS REAL LOL

have more magnesium or potassium pal.

Da wheels are dead. Hypertrophy day.

Deadlifts 4x10
Front squats 4x10
Powercleans superset with box jumps 4x4
Lying leg curls 4x12

Can someone explain why when squatting people teach pushing through the heels? I've read that it puts less stress on the knees and lower back, but it seems like in most natural movements (running, jumping, etc) you strike with your forefoot, not your heel.

I tried squatting pushing through the midfoot/forefoot today instead of the heel as I usually do and the movement felt much more quad dominant, whereas usually I barely feel my quads working.

Back
Top Bottom