STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol eh ive seen it before but what if dude just started lifting or something? Cant judge everything bruh

Nah he's a regular, he wasn't struggling with the weight really. The punch line is if you fail you can just notch the bar....tough crowd wow.....:stoneface: :lol: :rolleyes

Are you guys hitting the same weight on front squats as back squats? I just started front squatting this week and it my weight is a little lower than back, figure it's normal until I do it more frequently.

That's pretty cool. I plan on getting my FMS before the year is over. I plan on going to the NSCA southeast next month and the CSCCA in May.
Is the NSCA one in GA? Ive been getting emails about it but don't have the time to make a trip down there.

BEAST

Rich Froning is the perfect crossfit specimen. There's plenty of people who are stronger or with more endurance but he has the best combination of both.

Rich Froning is the perfect crossfit specimen. There's plenty of people who are stronger or with more endurance but he has the best combination of both.

My personal opinion and not trying to start a flame war, Froning's aesthetics > a Mr. Olympia. More desirable, balanced, and practical but those are my goals.

Props to all crossfitters, bodybuilders, power lifters, P90x'ers, etc. just get up and be active.

My personal opinion and not trying to start a flame war, Froning's aesthetics > a Mr. Olympia. More desirable, balanced, and practical but those are my goals.

Props to all crossfitters, bodybuilders, power lifters, P90x'ers, etc. just get up and be active.
I would say very few of the population of lifters/fitness guys want to look like Mr. O. Plus even with the best drugs most people couldn't get there.

Froning is only special under the surface. Looks wise he's average. With a shirt on..does he even lift?

Nahh, cant get down with a spotter and the smith machine. Theres zero reason to have one. If the weight is too heavy to rotate your wrists forward, thats not a too much weight issue.

Theres been a lot of subjective talk about how people look in this thread recently. Cant get down with that either.

Nahh, cant get down with a spotter and the smith machine. Theres zero reason to have one. If the weight is too heavy to rotate your wrists forward, thats not a too much weight issue.

Theres been a lot of subjective talk about how people look in this thread recently. Cant get down with that either.
For real, aren't smiths already called "assisted"? lol

What dude in here wouldn't take Rich's physique…crickets…crickets...

Looks pretty ripped. Tight long sleeve but still

he looks regular as hell in that shirt and it's probably a medium. like i said, looks wise, dude is nothing special, functional/athleticism wise, dude is extremely blessed.

maybe its just because I'm always in the gym myself, carving and sculpting that different things impress me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_icAoiyE7Uk/UADRm6iH6dI/AAAAAAAAEps/tRvyDIr_vd0/s400/Rich_Froning_CrossFit_Games_2012.JPG[img]
[img]http://carrotsncake.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/IMG_8146-640x480_thumb.jpg
Rich-Froning-and-Dan-Bailey.jpg

hella pass.

Back
Top Bottom