STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's funny you guys are talking about shirts.

I wear a regular shirt but it's a bally's total fitness and it pisses off the owner so much because he hates bally's. :lol: and I wear the same shirt everyday too. He always comes to me saying that when he gets new shirts in he'll trade with me.

Also yes, I'm that guy in the gym that wears the same exact thing everyday. The only thing that changes are my shoes. :lol:

That's funny you guys are talking about shirts.

I wear a regular shirt but it's a bally's total fitness and it pisses off the owner so much because he hates bally's.
laugh.gif
and I wear the same shirt everyday too. He always comes to me saying that when he gets new shirts in he'll trade with me.

Also yes, I'm that guy in the gym that wears the same exact thing everyday. The only thing that changes are my shoes.
laugh.gif
LOL YESSIR!

BLACK T SHIRT AND BLACK NIKE BBALL SHORTS AND BLACK SKULLY

TRIPLE BLACK

Finality getting my knee checked out today, hopefully it's nothing serious and I can get back to squatting.

Played ball for the first time in about 2 months this past Saturday, and my arms were mad tight :lol: after hooping, my shoulders were on fire and the rest of my arms felt like noodles. All in all, felt good man

I hope you guys have more then one of the same shirt and shorts and its not the actual same shirt and shorts every day.

I couldn't wear anything cotton better yet one of those tank tops. On legs day and deadlift day i normally wear long sleeves under my under armor or dri-fit shirt since those will be super sweaty days and i need all the absorption i can get.

Back day today. Deadlifts lat pull downs, wide and clost grip, cable rows, then cardio. Ate terrible this weekend just when i was starting to feel great about the diet. Had 2 weeks of good diet, dropped 3 lbs was getting the vasularity i wanted...then got wasted this weekend and housed some pizza :smh:. Oh well back at it!!

I love wearing Nike pro combat gear. That stuffs expensive tho. I like it Cuz it feels like I'm not wearing a shirt

Usually the big guys are all cocky and crap. Ain't nuffin wrong with muscle shirts. Its a gym. Who cares. I wear tank top and some short shorts to show off quads. Say something!!!!!!!!

nah..........besides the a few

the best bros in the gym are the most humble

to each their own though

you wear short shorts to show off for........to make youself feel better? for the women at the gym? for other guys? just wondering.

we know who does legs at our local gyms or not, but hey man do you. i got wheels all day

Last edited:
lol a lot of you dudes wear muscle tanks huh

no diss to you guys in here its just funny...........the dudes at gyms with muscle tanks or gym slogan shirts usually are the dudes with beats headphones on an such who think they really doing it, o yea superman logo T shirts are way too common also. an the most serious guys i know in the gym are the humble as &$^%
I didn't know Sir Isaac Newton went to the gym. Why you observing so much?

Who cares what dudes wear?

One or 2 guys in the gym rock JUST compression pants/shorts...
sick.gif

Shorts/hoody combo for me.

I also wear either a beanie or drifit cap...helps me focus for some reason... makes me feel invisible and I like going unnoticed. 

Last edited:
I love wearing Nike pro combat gear. That stuffs expensive tho. I like it Cuz it feels like I'm not wearing a shirt
Worth it though. I spent around $700 or so on gym gear several months ago. Prior to this, my old gear was from 2009 or so. Money spent was worth it.

I wear shorts above the knees because baggy shorts feel funny to me when I'm running.

nah..........besides the a few

the best bros in the gym are the most humble

to each their own though

you wear short shorts to show off for........to make youself feel better? for the women at the gym? for other guys? just wondering.

we know who does legs at our local gyms or not, but hey man do you. i got wheels all day
lemme see your legs. U ain't got nuffin on me player. If I flex my quads when I wear my skinny jeans my ish rips player!!!!!!!!!!! Squats and dead lifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy at my old gym told me this: don't ever wear tank tops or cutoff shirts in the gym, you wan't to be able to wear a t-shirt and people KNOW you're big :lol:
dude was pretty big though and a really mellow, humble and helpful. don't matter for me anyway. i'm never gonna be t-shirt big.

last night i made some spaghetti squash and meatballs for dinner. was pretty good. trying to keep the calories down and shed more of this damn fat. i'm probably going to change my rep ranges to expend more calories during my sessions.

my bad that i rustled jimmies

its just always the dudes who do it for instagram or been training 2-3 years i notice who are so into the gym shirts and showing off etc

ill go back to lurking this thread as i should

guy at my old gym told me this: don't ever wear tank tops or cutoff shirts in the gym, you wan't to be able to wear a t-shirt and people KNOW you're big :lol:
dude was pretty big though and a really mellow, humble and helpful. don't matter for me anyway. i'm never gonna be t-shirt big.

mmmmhmmmm

i like that guy

how many ppl look like they lift in a tshirt? :lol:

not talking about comprsssion and extra small shirts

The only people I remember seeing at the gym with just compression gear and no shorts were the early morning power lifters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom