STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

http://examine.com/supplements/Creatinol+O-Phosphate/

Basically, injections of it seem to have demonstrated benefits (helpful against arrhythmia and supports cardiac tissue integrity) while there aren't any studies to show that oral ingestion of it is just as helpful. But if it turns out that it is, the next idea would be that creatine might also have these kinds of benefits.

Personally, worth a shot (pun intended) because it's so cheap.

$35 for a box of 12 Quest bars at GNC 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

I gave the dude so much s**t after he was rude to me when I questioned the price bump.

$35 for a box of 12 Quest bars at GNC :x  :x  :x

I gave the dude so much s**t after he was rude to me when I questioned the price bump.

i bought 3 boxes the other day, dont know why

BB.com has them for $25 and you can use a 10% coupon

when is the marathon how much time do you have to train

Do you play soccer for a team or just recreation?

I play for a team i guess you could say :lol: I play maryland men's majors. It technically "semi-pro" but that is giving it more credit then it deserves. You have to register with maryland soccer association so they basically call it semi pro just for clarification purposes. But its all the D1-d2-d3 college players that didn't do anything after college and want to play competitively. People get asked to go try out for the mls subdivision teams. But it is competitive and fun. Like if i go out and am not in shape i will get cooked

$50 bucks is a lot lol

Yo... Who has good broccoli recipes? Everytime I meal prep, my broccoli really sucks and hot sauce doesn't help.

Sautee w/ a little oil, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic. That's all you need.
Sounds like how I cook my chicken (+ onions).

I take like 8-10 decent sized breasts, butterfly them and give them the sautee treatment so I have them on deck for meals.

I play for a team i guess you could say :lol: I play maryland men's majors. It technically "semi-pro" but that is giving it more credit then it deserves. You have to register with maryland soccer association so they basically call it semi pro just for clarification purposes. But its all the D1-d2-d3 college players that didn't do anything after college and want to play competitively. People get asked to go try out for the mls subdivision teams. But it is competitive and fun. Like if i go out and am not in shape i will get cooked

I get you. That sounds like a lot of fun man. I couldn't compete at that level :lol: I just started playing but the sport is so fun and definitely keeps you in good shape.

Been eating pretty clean the past couple months so I see more definition in general, but I can't seem to get rid of this lower belly fat :smh:

**** is so frustrating. I figure it's from the years of drinking. What can I do to banish this lower fat

Back
Top Bottom