STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh my ******g god...

WHEN WILL THIS **** END?

For the sake of loyal lurkers like me can actual fitness discussion please come back to the thread?

Enough with the petty arguing damn.
***** mad childish and pointless. Go duke it out in PMs or download AIM and duke it out old school through IM's.

I hate that I even had to speak about it because in some way I'm continuing it, but I tried to stay quiet for pages and pages and pages and **** still won't end. :smh:

What do you suggest is a solution?...keep Crossfit talk out of a thread designated for staying in shape?...I just want to be fully clear this is really what this thread is about because if it is, I suggest ya change the title to something more appropriate.

Solution

oh so you're against crossfit talk?  BLOCK the members that talk crossfit

It's kinda like drinking alcohol while pregnant. Technically you can. But you probably shouldn't flirt with a bad possibility.

of course crossfitters are showing that quality in this thread .....not that serious to get hurt over people who are against it

but keep protecting your religion 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The irony in ya statements....how blind are ya!?....talking about "religion" and dudes are hell bent in outcasting a group of people who don't bodybuild....

:wow:

of course crossfitters are showing that quality in this thread .....not that serious to get hurt over people who are against it

but keep protecting your religion :nthat:

Seems like the ones that don't have a clue are the ones up in arms.

It's kinda like drinking alcohol while pregnant. Technically you can. But you probably shouldn't flirt with a bad possibility.

It's proven that light to moderate activity is fine during pregnancies. Don't let your fat/lazy gf, wife, baby momma convince you otherwise. :lol:

Get yo *** off the couch!

It's two different cultures, I get it. BB'ing and CF are different beasts. Sure, it seems "cultish" who those that are used to popping in the headphones and cranking sets out of a random youtube routine. Internally grimacing at someone with poor form but doing nothing to help out. Continue to complain about all the "gym pet peeves" and the "resolutioners" because that's what their $30/month gym attracts.

I'm not saying you have to sign up at a CF gym, but if you are too cheap to fork over more than $30/month you shouldn't complain about all these pet peeves.

There are tons of specialty gyms out there, find one that fits your needs.

This should be renamed the "Official Bodybuilding Thread vol. BroScience"

Last edited:
Started doing IIFYM about a month ago and i couldn't be happier. I have done all of the bro-dieting before and always end up feeling completely depleted and lack so much motivation, especially if I was on a clean cut for an extended period.. I now have a ton of energy, feel completely full at end of the day and am still able to fit in some of my favorite foods daily. Anyone else *** with them macros :pimp:

I'm not against you ksteezy ksteezy . I'm not a fan of Crossfit but I'm also not against it.

I'm pro being active and doing whatever anyone personally likes doing to get fit.

So I'm not on one side or the other.

But just put yourself in people's shoes like me who check into this thread daily to soak in useful information to better myself, but see nothing but the same arguments being brought up week after week.

My suggestion is say your peace about something then leave it alone.

If people don't like Crossfit, say why in a mature way then move on.

If you support Crossfit, give your opinion on why you enjoy it and then move on.

Point being, say what you feel and MOVE ON.

Please. Because the actual fitness discussions are so informative and enjoyable. They get clouded when people constantly rehash their same view on the same topic and keep attempting to stuff their views down everyone's throats.

my gf did some t25 or something early on in her pregnancy and then did some kinda prego yoga during the later months. right before my son was born she was doing mostly the cinnabon and steak challenge :lol:

Wait Wut?...

You comparing alcohol to working out?

I don't think so. I think what I tried to say was women can have some wine while pregnant. Women can even work out (or in this case cross fit) while pregnanat . But to do either of those things is to walk a tighter rope than if the person was doing other things (drinking soda or taking a long walk). That clearer? I mean I guess it's obvious to most people so it didn't bother saying again.

I still don't see a problem with a separate thread. 

I hope we can all still be friends.

Good luck with all your fitness goals.

How you exile us and then try to keep it cool!?....you are exiled from our thread!...I don't care if you the OP

Okay if you guys want it gone just say so, I really thought it would help everyone and shine some light on crossfit misconceptions.
When you created it, i think you did it out of spite because of all the talk that went on in here. I could be wrong.

I think it's fine. We can keep the CF talk in there, and can chime in here on other fitness related topics. 

Lmao we on some nWo black and white c wolf PAC now?

Who gon make da official powerlifting thread vol. scrong men only

Y'all petty lmao

Back
Top Bottom