Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Like ICEMAN said, we need before/after pics, just not nude pics like ICEMAN's naked avy (the one that scarred me).

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Like ICEMAN said, we need before/after pics, just not nude pics like ICEMAN's naked avy (the one that scarred me).

Nah i want reverse thong pics

This sneaker king lookin exactly how I'd like to look. good work man!

I was doing stiff leg DL last night. 3 sets of 12 reps @ 185lbs. I used too much lower back. Can barely walk today... major mistake going that heavy. Espec after back squatting and hack squatting

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

What are ya'lls opinions on Creatine powders vs. Creatine pills.

I'm looking to possibly start a cycle and don't want to have to consume a HUGE after workout shake since I'm already doing the 2 scoops of Pro Complex protein.

Also, Creatine is effective if only taken after workout right? It doesn't need to be had beforehand?
The body absorbs creatine faster if it is in powder form, partly because the body has to digest the pill coating first before it can absorb the creatine.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

This unintentional cutting diet is doing wonders.

82310.jpg
good job
IICE i dont get it though?

unless youre going for the ifbb pro card

you might as well join the lean body movement

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

82310.jpg
good job

Nah, im not a fan of under 220lbs at 5"10-6ft. Ifbb? Nah, thats like sayn why be lean body if ur not gonna be in a calvin klein ad.Everyones goals are different.

Originally Posted by krazyg

Ice, any opinions on Proviron during a cycle?

ELooks good in terms of aiding recovery. Seems to be greag with test also. Ive never tried it though so i cant really say too much about it.

What is everyones opinion on supplements like NO Explod? I take something very similar too it, and can't seem to stop. But a lot of people tell me you shouldn't take it.

i dont like those supps, actually any at all really.

i dont take any, if i wanted the only thing i would take is protein but i dont take that either. too many side effects and problems caused by soo many stuff that to me its not worth it. Your working out so you get in shape AKA being more healthy and takings all these products does the opposite. id love to take a fat burner and help me out but its not worth it at all to randomly get a heart attack and die. Regardless of what anyone says, this is MY opinion. Yes every product has side effects, some more serious and more than the other but a lot of the stuff out there can kill you and can harm to your organs. Im straight on that, the reason im in the gym is to better myself not make it worse than before.

no xplode sucks there are better options. havent tried the new version yet but bsn tends to suck

pre workouts are gonna lose their effectiveness if you use em every day, use them on those days when you need that extra energy

iice do you think i can get away with using a 27g for nordic virormone test prop? i have heard you can just double checking

I'm using GNC's version of NO Explod right now. I tried to cycle off of it at one point, and I would get tired ridiculously quick during my workouts and start to feel real sore. When I take it I'll get through a whole workout just fine. The last time I ran out though I worked out without it for about 3 days and was fine... maybe I should try to get off of it again.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

no xplode sucks there are better options. havent tried the new version yet but bsn tends to suck

pre workouts are gonna lose their effectiveness if you use em every day, use them on those days when you need that extra energy

iice do you think i can get away with using a 27g for nordic virormone test prop? i have heard you can just double checking

You prob could, but that gauge is basically insulin type. Not good for drawing and inj oils. It wud prob take a while to get it all out. Hcg, which is basically water and rx gives a 25ga and thats pretty thin.21ga 1" is best for oils. And its not the needle pain you gotta worry about, its the aas. Some prop have a bite to it. Some dudes dread inj prop cause it bites so bad. Luckily i havnt gotten a brand like that

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

82310.jpg
good job

Nah, im not a fan of under 220lbs at 5"10-6ft. Ifbb? Nah, thats like sayn why be lean body if ur not gonna be in a calvin klein ad.Everyones goals are different.

totally different
an lean body doesnt mean skinny.............hell id be too muscular to be an underwear model

just imo.............if you wanna be that big an juice to get to that point why wouldnt a pro card be the next step?

hey guys check this out..........

great gallery of one of my all time faves

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/gallery/musclegallery.html

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

82310.jpg
good job

totally different
an lean body doesnt mean skinny.............hell id be too muscular to be an underwear model

just imo.............if you wanna be that big an juice to get to that point why wouldnt a pro card be the next step?

Ive been to that site. Mostly lookin at ronnie pics lol. Arnold is overrated to me. Being " that big and juicing" is just my personal thing. I dont care to compete.

fair enough.

i dunno how you can say he is overrated..............i dont even think ronnie would say that lol.

guy is one of the pioneers of this sport

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

You prob could, but that gauge is basically insulin type. Not good for drawing and inj oils. It wud prob take a while to get it all out. Hcg, which is basically water and rx gives a 25ga and thats pretty thin.21ga 1" is best for oils. And its not the needle pain you gotta worry about, its the aas. Some prop have a bite to it. Some dudes dread inj prop cause it bites so bad. Luckily i havnt gotten a brand like that
yeah id get some 18g needles to draw since drawing with a 27 would be like impossible

its not the pain so much as the potential scar tissue, dont know why but that trips me out and id like to avoid it. i have heard about prop being painful, same with cyp and sus i think. enth not so much

apparently the really good ethyl oleate based HG prop by co's like Farmak is usually more or less painless.....they're also only like 50mg/mL so that prob helps too. Virormone is supposed to be the best so that's what i got. Made in the UK
pimp.gif

fair enough.

i dunno how you can say he is overrated..............i dont even think ronnie would say that lol.

guy is one of the pioneers of this sport

word arnold is the goat for me

frank zane is crazy too

6a00d8341d21c953ef010536bc7468970b-pi

like he said tho diff goals.......i can respect all the work it takes to be massive just not what i want to look like. although some look a lot better than others.....ronnie before he got ridiculously big looked awesome

Ronnie_Coleman_photo63.jpg

What's good Team Fitness?

I heard the secret in becoming leaner/cutting fat is all in the diet. I've recently started to cut off carbs from my diet, because I heard the body will then use fat to burn as energy instead of carbs. Is this healthy?

Before, I ate a huge breakfast consisting of a lot of bread. I am cutting down and only eating some eggs, ham, and some almonds.

If anyone can give me a few pointers, it'd be great, thanks.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

What's good Team Fitness?

I heard the secret in becoming leaner/cutting fat is all in the diet. I've recently started to cut off carbs from my diet, because I heard the body will then use fat to burn as energy instead of carbs. Is this healthy?

Before, I ate a huge breakfast consisting of a lot of bread. I am cutting down and only eating some eggs, ham, and some almonds.

If anyone can give me a few pointers, it'd be great, thanks.
Bigger pic of your avy first, then I'll give out some pointers!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i dont take any, if i wanted the only thing i would take is protein but i dont take that either. too many side effects and problems caused by soo many stuff that to me its not worth it. Your working out so you get in shape AKA being more healthy and takings all these products does the opposite. id love to take a fat burner and help me out but its not worth it at all to randomly get a heart attack and die. Regardless of what anyone says, this is MY opinion. Yes every product has side effects, some more serious and more than the other but a lot of the stuff out there can kill you and can harm to your organs. Im straight on that, the reason im in the gym is to better myself not make it worse than before.
That's some good stuff right there.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

That's some good stuff right there.

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

82310.jpg
good job

totally different

My dude lurkin be like this
h3.jpg
looking at hot male bodies all day.  "I want that".

did rack pulls today ;]

felt good

cant squat or deadlift for a couple more months because of my hip

so... i cant really focus on legs other than extensions. cant even touch the leg press.

i feel like one of those guys that do nothing but bench all week.

my upper body is so much bigger than my lower body its ridiculous. hate this feeling.

Zyzz potential?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

82310.jpg
laugh.gif
so this Zyzz @$%! has reached NT too? i know you're joking but its still funny to see his name on here.

i started lifting again 6 weeks ago and its going great so far, everyweek/workout i hit a new max. yesterday 85x6 on DB incline on my 5thset (2 months ago i started on 55s, couldnt even pick up the 85s lol).and today i hit a new deadlift high of 355x5 on my 5th set. at somepoint i'm gonna go in and max out unfatigued, i'm pretty sure i canfinally pull 4 plates which has been a little goal of mine.

just a general tip for people trying to gain strength, you probablyalready know this but its as simple as eating like a horse (no junkfood obv), getting tons of protein, and adding poundage to your majorlifts every week.. those weights will start moving guaranteed.

edit: and a general question, what type of vitamins/supps are you guys taking? right now i do

Multivitamin -- one in the morning
4-6 Fish oil gels--spread them out in every meal, keeps my joints lubed up
4000-6000IU Vitamin D3 -- Vit D is proven to improve mood. this stuff is great.. i honesty felt like a god the first day i took it, haha. its also chemically classified as a steroid/pre-hormone (no, seriously) and has been shown to raise test levels.

these are the most frequent supps i see, what else is good out there?

Back
Top Bottom