Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Lubu1

zyzz rip, but he was on roids. Im on organic everything. Expensive diet, but thats the only way to look prime

you arent 3-4% BF and i can put money on it. just because your doctor said it doesnt mean anything at all, how did he come to that conclusion? just by looking at you im guessing?
laugh.gif

unless you took a bodpod which isnt 100% accurate then no you are NOT 3-4% BF.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

zyzz rip, but he was on roids. Im on organic everything. Expensive diet, but thats the only way to look prime

you arent 3-4% BF and i can put money on it. just because your doctor said it doesnt mean anything at all, how did he come to that conclusion? just by looking at you im guessing?
laugh.gif

unless you took a bodpod which isnt 100% accurate then no you are NOT 3-4% BF.
am i confusing bodopod with the water-submersion technique? because I heard that was pretty accurate.
Lubu: we want proof of 3%. the skepticism is high.

Yeah, youre confusing underwater weighting with the bodpod.  Im almost certain that the DEXA is the gold standard too.

its been some time my dudes.

still hitting it hard in here i see.

i havent stopped either lol.

weighting in at 195lb today.

starting to lift a little heavier now that i got down to my goal weight (got to 190lb, started lifting heavy 2 weeks ago)

want to get to 205 - try to stay around same body fat while doing so.

doing alot more oly lifts (missed those
devil.gif
)

post workout tri pump (dont mind the ugly strain face
laugh.gif
) :

cold pic :

stay pumping guys !

Originally Posted by bwood056

its been some time my dudes.

still hitting it hard in here i see.

i havent stopped either lol.

weighting in at 195lb today.

starting to lift a little heavier now that i got down to my goal weight (got to 190lb, started lifting heavy 2 weeks ago)

want to get to 205 - try to stay around same body fat while doing so.

doing alot more oly lifts (missed those
devil.gif
)

post workout tri pump (dont mind the ugly strain face
laugh.gif
) :

cold pic :

stay pumping guys !

we have a similar build (except your BF is about 1% less than mine, but im more handsome) at me sitting around 205 right now.
how tall are you?

6'0-6'1

man i remember posting years ago in here, only being about heavy weights
laugh.gif

powerlifting was fun, but the stuff i do now. is way more intersting to me

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Organic has absolutely no effect on body fat.
Post your abs or *%!+ NO @!$% STRONG PAUSE
Not exactly true...Xenoestrogens and other chemicals used in food production can impact your hormonal profile, which will alter body fat storage/distribution.
Most people don't know anything about body fat(measurement, distribution, etc.). All this argument in here is pointless.

hes in a PS session thats why he hasnt replied.

all he had to do was answer how the doctor came up with his body fat and i think it would have been settled but now hes most likely gonna make up a lie to make his claim seem valid.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Not exactly true...Xenoestrogens and other chemicals used in food production can impact your hormonal profile, which will alter body fat storage/distribution.
Most people don't know anything about body fat(measurement, distribution, etc.). All this argument in here is pointless.

no its not. you just want to sound like an elitist bodyfat snob for some reason

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

dont pay no mind to him, organic food has no affect on body fat like these dudes are saying. food is food, eat clean and you BF will drop. eating a regular egg compared to an organic egg is the same damn thing except one costs more than the other. and yes i buy a lot of organic stuff but it makes no difference in correlation to diet and your body.

dont pay no mind to him, organic food has no affect on body fat like these dudes are saying. food is food, eat clean and you BF will drop. eating a regular egg compared to an organic egg is the same damn thing except one costs more than the other. and yes i buy a lot of organic stuff but it makes no difference in correlation to diet and your body.
You know nothing about about dieting. You ever eat organic for an entire year? Meaning food that was here 1000 years ago  and aint mutated in anyway?

laugh.gif

this guy is still posting yet hasnt provided proof of his body fat

once again, how did you doctor come up with your body fat %????

we are all salty. let's just leave dude alone and regard all his future posts as BS and lulz.
I'm sittin' at around 9% or so right now and I wouldn't even want to be less. Maybe a teeny tiny bit.

Btw, anyone have trouble with their biceps? I had surgery on my R wrist and find it harder to contact my bicep as opposed to other muscle groups.

This article has some interesting tips.

I tried them yesterday and they worked well.

http://www.t-nation.com/f...ventional_workout_biceps

You know nothing about about dieting. You ever eat organic for an entire year? Meaning food that was here 1000 years ago  and aint mutated in anyway?

broscience at its finest, food is food.

its all about what you eat. if i eat regular store bought carrot, those calories are the exact same as your "organic" carrot. a carrot is a carrot. maybe it will taste a little diff but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom