Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

im on it right now for the first time. im about a week in? maybe a little less. i have noticed some fat loss. biggest effect ive noticed is the appetite suppression.

im pretty insensitive to stimulants so i dont feel wired or energetic or anything like that when i take it.
i need more time to properly evaluate it, ill prob be on it for 4 weeks then give it a rest. but ive heard nothing but praise for it, people have said its more effective than clen, better than anything but t3 or gear, so i mean it works.

reading a little bit about stack or ec stacks.. idk...

Im 5'7'' about 155 savg build... i dont really work out, but i walk ALL DAY at work literally back and forth.. (ups man type job)... Do you guys recommend me ordering these "ec stacks"? and drinking alot of fluids? I really just want to get cut.. dont need big muscles... Do i need to workout to obtain this? or can a take a supplement and just do my WALKING all day that i do? dont clown me if i wrote something wrong or whatver.. i have been curouis about this but never have time to look into it.. please lmk

no. fix your diet. and work out. ec stack will not yield the results you want if you don't do those two things.

anyone know anything about ghrp's or ghrh's (peptides)? got interested in them like 20 min ago now i'm doing some research. thinking of ordering a bunch. but it all seems sort of too good to be true.

i know hgh can have some serious sides....wonder what these things could do.

I'm def intrigued by EC I'll be starting today and record my progress for the next month or so..

After cycling off is it recommend to go back on after a few weeks?

Egg whites x oatmeal for breakfast
trying to get back on track, I've been eating cereal for like every meal for weeks......

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Going back to the gym in a week and a half after 6 months off, can't wait. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

wont lie i feel guilty

but ive gotten bored, i rather post stats/info/pics at the end.

Come on bro at least let us know what you're running......I'm gonna be running another cycle this fall maybe I'll copy yours if it sounds good haha

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

no. fix your diet. and work out. ec stack will not yield the results you want if you don't do those two things.

anyone know anything about ghrp's or ghrh's (peptides)? got interested in them like 20 min ago now i'm doing some research. thinking of ordering a bunch. but it all seems sort of too good to be true.

Never used peptides but heard datbtrue is guru on the stuff. Here's a link http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/forums/

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

People looking to use EC, make sure you have your PCT lined up.

laugh.gif

Folks usually use ECA to get cut up after a PCT 

Originally Posted by alhubley

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Never used peptides but heard datbtrue is guru on the stuff. Here's a link http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/forums/
just registered, thanks bro. heard this guy knows his ##$$
i think im gonna run ipamorelin and mod-grf29 for a while and see what happens

Let me know how they work for you if you do it. I was considering some when I come off but I might just cruise now. At my age and having a natural test under 300 I think it would be best.

Let me know how they work for you if you do it. I was considering some when I come off but I might just cruise now. At my age and having a natural test under 300 I think it would be best.

Dude, try to get on hrt.

How old are you?
A lot of people run peptides during PCT or a cruise or on cycle, any time really. But they're fairly new compounds so it's hard to know exactly how to best utilize them or if there's long-term side effects.

I think I'm gonna run them in conjunction with test e for 12 weeks. I'll keep you guys updated. 

I'm 35 with 3 kids so I'm not concerned about that either. It'll pretty much be trt just not going to doc for it. I guess I could if I came off and went in a few weeks after but I'd rather not mess with it. I will still get blood work a few times a year to make sure everything is going ok. I'm sure I'll mess with peptides sometime but I'll see what I can get with aas first.

Decided to put 10 extra lbs on my regular squat work weight......
#### had me all lightheaded x dizzy x spaced out....
Got it done though

Back
Top Bottom