Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Okay So since my hand healed up a bit i'm going to hit the bag lightly but focus more on running. I'm in need of your help tho NT. need suggestions on:

-Supplements to take. ex. whey protein?
- meal plan to follow?

I'm trying to lose 20 lbs maybe 25 but gain muscle as I weight 158 and i'm 5'7. I'm not trying to get big just going for that Brad Pitt look in fight club haha
you can't gain muscle and cut weight simultaneously.
It's possible. It's not something that most people do though, because it isn't a traditional approach to fitness/nutrition.

^This. PLEASE, if you're going to give advice, please don't throw around incorrect information just because you've heard it elsewhere, and especially if you haven't tried it yourself. This, and the 1g/lb of bodyweight are my 2 biggest pet peeve myths.

Good Looking Chew. Any way you can help me out. I usually have time before work to work out and during lunch i usually run for 20 mins. But i need to know whatto work out and sort of have a schedule. I've tried b4 and i wasn't really feeling like I knew what I was doing. Any help as far as supplements wouldbe greatly appreciated too.

Anyone please help as it seems like theres gurus in here that have info that can help a fellow nter in need

just got out the gym from a 3 day hiatus
pimp.gif

some bad $*$ chicks had walked in so i had to put on my A-game gym workout
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad i didnt pass out though, only thing i had to eat the whole day was a bowl of apple jacks at 9 a.m.

still beasted
pimp.gif

Damn I really hate my acid reflux problem, because of it I had to cut out all bread, pasta, multivitamins and tomatoes and other fruits with citric acid. I metmy friend in the gym today and dude made some pretty good gains from the last time I saw him and I asked him what he uses, he told me no supplements just alotof pasta and bread...fml but it could be worse.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Jack3d anyone?....
I'm almost done with my first container.

It worked great at first, but I think my body already adapted to it.

And I already bought a second.
ohwell.gif
Do you actually take 3 scoops a day (spread out)? I was thinking just one scoop before my work out, and my protein immediately after my work out.

What about your offdays? Do you still take it?
I've only used 3 scoops once before my workout, and I was literally like
eek.gif
within 10 mins of taking it. I had the shakes BAD.

I'm going to start using 3 regularly now to see if it'll start working for me again.

And you should only take it before your workout. Not afterwards or on off days.
Damn! 3 scoops before? Dude this morning, first time, I had 1 scoop and I was
eek.gif
within 10 minutes too. Hopefully my body doesn't get immune to this becauseI felt real solid when lifting this morning.

Jack3d anyone?....
I'm almost done with my first container.

It worked great at first, but I think my body already adapted to it.

And I already bought a second.
ohwell.gif
Do you actually take 3 scoops a day (spread out)? I was thinking just one scoop before my work out, and my protein immediately after my work out.

What about your offdays? Do you still take it?
I've only used 3 scoops once before my workout, and I was literally like
eek.gif
within 10 mins of taking it. I had the shakes BAD.

I'm going to start using 3 regularly now to see if it'll start working for me again.

And you should only take it before your workout. Not afterwards or on off days.
Damn! 3 scoops before? Dude this morning, first time, I had 1 scoop and I was
eek.gif
within 10 minutes too. Hopefully my body doesn't get immune to this because I felt real solid when lifting this morning.
It was like that for me my first time using it too. I either used 1 or 1.5 scoops, and it did the job.

Everybody's body is different, but cycling it might be a good idea to prevent your body from getting immune to it.

Most of you are better off spending that money on supplements which will actually promote and maintain good overall health. No matter how hard you train or howgood your regimen is, if your body is working like an engine with 200k miles on it, you're not going far.

Just came out with a shoulder workout...

Presses, Shurgs, Rows, Raises...I feel like a $@$%$%!++#!%# stallion.. haha, also bought some whey. ON Cookies and Cream.

Im thinking of cutting carbs a little though, I can't be assed doing cardio (I know this will bite in soon)... I need to find the motivation to do 2-3HIITs a week grr

Originally Posted by acekilla408

150 trying to bulk to 175 or 180.....how do i do it, oh and please no suggested supps.

Eat more

Calories>Activity and you will gain weight

2 hours lifting weights and then 2 more playing ball.

just feasted on a plate of paste and broccoli.

also went to GNC today.. will post pics after shower...

Originally Posted by shaolin

I knew a kid just like you in kindergarten
laugh.gif

I take that fish oil. I don't know about the other stuff.

But GNC prices are ridiculous. I regret even taking a step into there. I haven't bought any supplements in awhile, but if/when I do, I'll trycheapvitamins.com.

Glad to know everyone's workout was great! Too bad it wasn't the same for me today.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
gott damn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im out to sleep..
tired.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
gott damn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im out to sleep..
tired.gif
you having trouble sleeping? (melatonin)

But real talk GNC is dog @$@% in when it comes to supps and prices

bodybuilding.com has great prices, great shipping prices and fast shipping, look into that for future purchases.

Man, my diet has been crap the last 5 days. Pissing me off.

I was in the zone for 3-weeks...no cheating, everything was great. Had some junk food over the weekend and its been downhill from there.

Makes no god da.mn sense. I'll eat healthy the whole day then ruin it at like 11pm with crap.

I cant wait to go 4-5 days with a clean diet. I feel that once I get over the junk cravings after 4-5 days, they go away completely and I'm back in thezone.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

......maybe this can inspire ppl to buy intrabolic. i credit all my new PR's and broken plateaus to that stuff. tell me what ou think about my improvement and post it to the thread too

before intrabolic (early august 2009)

after intrabolic (late oct 2009)

i actualy just sent a new application to the mods, hopefully that goes through.

btw great product..........i know others have used it also or stacked AEN products, legit company imo.

eidt nevermind just realised you said this wasnt you... i was like huh isnt he bigger and has a beard

this might not be related to this thread because it has to do with food but i workout (lifting with db and cardio).

So after work i go eat fast food at either subway, taco bell, or pizza my heart because right after work i have school.

Is this bad because i am working out trying to build a stronger upper body. I been a runner for most of my HS year so i am doing okay with the lower body.

Back
Top Bottom